Pages

Saturday, 20 July 2013

Pink and Girly LOTV

Hi to you all and thanks for popping by again. Hope all of those of you in the UK have been enjoying this glorious weather. The sun's taking a bit of a rest today so it's not quite as hot which will please my Dad. We picked him up to take him shopping the other day and he came out of his front door wearing his jacket and cap and as he got in the car his words were 'I can't stand this heat' -  this was when the temperature was 27 deg c and I was wearing the thinnest skirt and top I could find. Still he's 93 in December so I think it's a bit too late to get him to change his ways !!

Anyway, enough of my waffling on as I've got another card to show you. This was influenced by the hot weather as I wanted to make a card for the LOTV monthly challenge but couldn't be bothered to sit and colour anything so I headed off to my stack of toppers (no longer available but I think this image is included in one of the new art pads). I wanted a nice cool and fresh feel to it so I embossed a card blank with an embossing folder which was free with a magazine and matted the image onto some pink spotty card. All I had to do then was add some ribbon, flowers, card candi and a sentiment from my stash.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Lili of the Valley monthly challenge 'Pretty in Pink'
Bunny Zoe's Crafts challenge 'Pink and White' (my 2nd entry)
My Mum's Craft Shop challenge 'Just For Girls' (my 2nd entry)
Charisma Cardz challenge 'Girly'
Papertake Weekly challenge 'Buttons &/or Bows'
That Craft Place challenge 'Ribbon &/or Lace'
Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT challenge 'Birthdays'
The Paper Shelter challenge 'CAS'

Hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend.




11 comments:

  1. Smashing card hunni.

    Love the embossing.

    Great colour.

    Traceyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous,love the image and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a pretty card Andrea, sweet image and I love the embossed base - lovely CAS design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card. Great image and embossing.

    Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma Cardz and good luck.

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous creation hun thanks so much for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweetie, your creation is just gorgeous :0) Hugs pops xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty :)

    Thank you for joining in the challenge at Bunny Zoe's Crafts.
    http://bunnyzoescrafts.blogspot.co.uk

    Julie (AnyOldCraft) GDT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fabulous card. Thanks for playing with Charisma
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a charming card! Thank you for joining us at THE PAPER SHELTER! Good luck and I hope we see more of your lovely work in our next challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww this is soooo CUTE :-) the image is adorable and I love the pink/white and CAS design ,, so pretty :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card Kanda. Thanks for entering our Pink challenge - good luck!

    Anne x Lili of the Valley

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.