Pages

Wednesday, 3 July 2013

Fly Like a Bird

Just a short post from me today to show you a very quick CAS card I made. The image is from the Joanna Sheen 'Country Diary of an Edwardian Lady' cd and I printed it off twice so I could decoupage the birds and some of the berries. The paper was free with a magazines and I just added a gold peel-off sentiment to finish.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Cute Card Thursday challenge 'Fly Like a Bird'
Totally Gorjuss challenge 'Wings'
Bunny Zoe's Crafts challenge 'Wings'

Thanks for popping by and I hope you can leave me a comment as I love reading them all.

10 comments:

  1. Hey sweetie this is absolutely gorgeous hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweetie, this is absolutely STUNNING perfect in every way, hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love card Andrea.

    Those birds are just so sweet.

    Traceyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous cas card Andrea. The birds look fab.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Andrea, my apologies for my absence, just busy at work and very short of free time!

    A beautiful CAS card, the image is so pretty and your decoupage brings the birds to life. Love it :)

    Big hugs
    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This gorgeous Andrea, such a beautiful image and lovely clean design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your CAS card KandA. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful decoupaged image Kanda! There is something so calming about birds on a card - I think so anyway, lol!

    Thanks for your lovely comment too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.