Pages

Tuesday, 2 July 2013

Crafty Mouseketeers Playing with Ribbons and Pearls

I was very honoured to be asked if I would like to be a Guest DT at Crafting Musketeers for the July challenge and of course said yes immediately.

The theme for this months challenge is 'Ribbons and Pearls' and I straight away thought of using this cheeky House Mouse decoupage from the 'Fruit and Nut' collection. The paper is Raspberry Road Designs and the ribbons and pearls are from my stash.

The DT creations are amazing and there is a fabulous prize to be won so why not pop over and take part (if you don't have a blog you can always enter on their Facebook page). Thank you for having me ladies and I do hope you'll forgive the cheeky title of this post .


I shall enter this in the following challenges
House Mouse & Friends challenge 'Food'
Papertake Weekly challenge 'Anything Goes + option to include Animals / Creatures'
Bearly Mine challenge 'Anything Goes'
Ladybug Crafts challenge 'Favourite Embellishments' (ribbons and pearls - my 2nd entry)
Crafts and Me challenge 'Anything Goes' (my 2nd entry)
Creative Inspirations challenge 'Anything Goes + option of Ribbon' (my 2nd entry)
Divas By Design challenge 'Pretty Pearls' (my 2nd entry)
Simon Says challenge 'Anything Goes' (my 4th entry)


16 comments:

  1. Love these mice!!!! They are so cute!!!
    Stunning card!

    olga, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little stuffed meeces Andrea. Fabulous card.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute this is...I love these little guys...Hug, joann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Andrea.

    I do love those little micces lol

    Really like the colours you have used.

    Traceyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Andrea, fabulous House Mouse decoupage and pretty papers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful....great image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Andrea. Those little mice look so sweet and I love the layout.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations and I hope to see you back tomorrow for a new challenge!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card with those sweet mice...thanks for joining Divas by Design!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is gorgeous beautiful colours and great ribbon work all with a fabulous image, thank you so much for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Kanda :-) I love the images and decoupage, the whole scene is adorable :-)

    thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Simon Says Stamp Challenges
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the way you did the ribbon on this - so eye-catching. The little mice are so sweet and colored so softly on this wonderful creation. Thanks so much for joining us in the House Mouse and Friends Challenge and good luck. Nancy GDT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww, sweet image, pretty colors and papers too. Thanks for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun and cute card - I love House Mouse! Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine this week.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at House Mouse and friends challenge
    Kate GDT x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for joining our FOOD challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge!

    Having just ate a lovely dinner, I can so relate to that sassy little meece all full and happy-super cute card!

    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.