Pages

Friday, 26 July 2013

A Winter Fairy

I'm running a bit late today so straight on with my card. I've finally used a fabulous digi I've had for a while now called 'Winter Fairy Talva' from Mo Manning. I've seen her coloured beautifully by so many talented crafters and was a bit nervous about putting Promarker to card. I decided to keep to blues just to make things easier and make an easel card firstly because it tends to take your eyes away from any poor colouring and secondly because I love the shape of these QuicKutz nesting dies.
The background paper is from Marianne Designs and the dies are Marianne Creatables LR0185 snowflake, LR0111 flower, LR0154 tag (hidden behind the image) and Memory Box 'Elegant Scrollwork'. The ribbon, gems, pearls, bells, snowflake and silver peel-offs are all from my stash. I added Stickles to the snowball but it doesn't show up to well in the photo.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Sweet Stampin' challenge 'Christmas in July'
I Love Promarkers challenge 'Christmas in July'
Passion For Promarkers challenge 'Easel Does It'
Winter Wonderland challenge 'Ding Dong Merrily On High'
As You Like It challenge 'Favourite Fancy Fold & Why'
The Ribbon Girl challenge 'Colours - Blue & White' (my 2nd entry)
Papertake Weekly challenge 'Die-ing For A Punch' (my 3rd entry)
Jingle Belles challenge 'Sleigh Bells Ring' (my 2nd entry)

Thanks for popping by and I hope you have a nice weekend.

16 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Kanda! I love this gorgeous Mo images and you have made a lovely card with it!
    Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is delightful, fabulous colouring. I adore this image too, thank you for playing along with us at PFP for my theme this week & good luck. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh this is so very pretty. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It Challenge. Hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, love the soft colours and gorgeous image. Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin, good luck. Hugz Suzanne DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Kanda, love the gentle blue colouring and gorgeous design. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty Andrea, such a sweet image and fabulous design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet image and beautiful coloring.

    Regards diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Andrea, one of my favourite Mo images. Love the design and layout. Gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the shape. Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl Colour Challenge, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  10. cudowna praca, pięknie dobrana kolorystyka i detale...zauroczyłam się...

    ReplyDelete
  11. what an amazingly intricate and detailed card; so many beautiful little touches to take in! and those bells dangling from the pretty tulle bow might just be my very favorite part! thanks for joining in our fun at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all of the sweet little details ... and she looks so perfectly frosty in blues ... so glad you joined us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful and love the shaping, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Such a beautiful Easel Card! I love the shape and that cute Image.
    Thanks for joining us at PFP this week.
    Hugs Frida

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card and an adorable image. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.