Pages

Saturday, 1 June 2013

Wish I Could Grow Candy !!

On the other hand maybe that wouldn't be such a great idea as I'd probably end up putting on a lot of weight !!
Well I'm back with my second card of the day as promised and for this one I have used one of my new Sugar Nellie stamps which I just had to have when they had a discount over the bank holiay weekend. This little sweetie is called 'Candy Heart' and she is just the cutest little darling and is definitely my favourite rubber stamp. It's one of those stamps that you know will look fabulous in any colour combo, will work for any age and I think the candy 'flowers' are such a great idea. I coloured it with Promarkers, Flexmarkers and added some Stickles to the wings and candy. The background paper is from the Prima Botanicals collection and I used Marianne Creatable LR0200 to die cut the corner. In the other corner I added the little shape from Marianne Creatables LR0180 and I used QuicKutz nesting frame 9 to cut and layer the image. Finally I added lace, ribbon, butterflies and pearls from my stash.


and here's another one that shows the Stickles a bit better


I shall enter this in the following challenges
The Sugar Bowl challenge  'Anything Goes with a Sugar Nellie image'
As You Like It challenge 'Favourite Rubber Stamp'
A Little Bit Crafty challenge 'Something Sweet' (my 2nd entry'
The Hobby House challenge 'Anything Goes' (my 2nd entry)
Simon Says Stamp challenge 'Anything Goes' (my 3rd entry)
Natalie and Amy's challenge 'Fantasy'
Passion for Promarkers challenge 'Ribbon, Lace or Twine'
I love Promarkers challenge 'Use Dies'
Marianne Design Divas challenge 'Get Your Dies Out'
My Mum's Craft Shop challenge 'Dies, Dies, Dies'


I'm off now to sort out my clothes - hmm do I pack sandals or wellies ??
Thanks for taking the time to look at my card and for all your lovely comments. I really do appreciate it and I'll catch up with you when we get home in a weeks time.


25 comments:

  1. another gorgeous card and cannot believe your two entries were that quick, and thank you so much for joining us and entering at the Hobby House Challenge Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful elegant card here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Andrea. I love the image, she looks fabulous.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Kanda :-) I love the image, so very cute and the colours and details are all perfect ,,, as always :-)

    thanks for the lovely comments you always leave on my blog too, much appreciated xx :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable image and card
    Hugs Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your favourite stamp Kanda, gorgeous colours and pretty design. Thanks for playing along with us over at As You Like It. Good luck and hope you will play along next time.Hope you didn't need your wellies! Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really pretty card, love the detail! Thanks for joining us at NATALIE & AMY’S this month, hope we see you again soon. Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card hunni,such a sweet image and great layout.

    I would like to grow candy but I would eat them to.lol

    Traceyxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, thanks for joining us in the sugar bowl. Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous. Such a sweet image, beautiful colours and the lace looks so pretty
    Thank you for taking part in the Passion for Promarkers Challenge this week
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. tehhehhee she is super cute for sure and I am really glad candy does not grow too! crumbs sweets are hard enough to resist as it is!
    pretty card and lace too, I can see why you love using her...
    Thanks for joining in with our Favourite Rubber Stamp challenge at As You Like It,
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Kanda,

    What a cute image...So sweet this card..
    Thanks for joining our MARIANNE DESIGN DIVA'S - GET YOUR DIES OUT CHALLENGE,
    Goodluck and there is still time to join another time this month!

    Hugs MDD DT Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  14. Definitely something sweet! Adorable card, thanks for joining us at A Little Bit Crafty.
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is "Simply Stunning" hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  16. My word what a great idea to grow your own candy!!! lol Fabulous image and such a pretty design thanks for joining us over at Natalie and Amy's for our fantasy challenge. Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh that is fab! Wish I could grow candy too! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so pretty Andrea, such a lovely image - it would be nice to be able to grow candy wouldn't it!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card and love the shape you have used for the image,thank you for joining us at the Sugar bowl this week.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so pretty...I love this sweet image. Thank you for joining us at The Hobby House.
    Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  21. what a cute ,love the sweet image
    Thanks for joining us at the I ♥ Promarkers challenge and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a cute Card! I love the Stamp and the colours. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs Frida

    ReplyDelete
  23. Just popping back to say thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous card Kanda, please could you contact me at craftingmusketeers@gmail.com , thanks Fran xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. A lovely card thank you ever so much for joining us at 'AS You Like It' Challenge this week.

    Hugs
    Suzette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.