Pages

Thursday, 13 June 2013

Pearls and Swirls with Elisabeth Bell

It's time for the new challenge over at Paper Crafting Journey and we are sponsored this fortnight by the fabulous Elisabeth Bell. The theme is 'pearls and swirls' and I've used a very simple design for my card. The Elisabeth Bell image I used is called 'Patti's Kiss' which I coloured with Promarkers and then die-cut with Spellbinders 'opulent ovals'. This was then stuck straight onto a pearlescent base card and all I had to do was add pearls and star embellies from my stash.


I shall enter this in the following chalenges
Sketch Saturday challenge 'Sketch'
Deep Ocean challenge 'For a Girl'
Charisma Cardz challenge 'Digis Only'
The Paper Shelter challenge 'Pink + White or Blue + White'


Only a short post from me today as my back is still bad, but why don't you pop over to the challenge and see what my team mates have made.

12 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Andrea.

    Lovely image and i so need that die lol

    Happy crafting

    Tracey xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,love the image and great design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Andrea. The image is adorable and I love that die.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card ! I like the compositon with the stars and the embellishments. Great job !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week !

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a stunning card for a little girl - simply gorgeous. Think I've just become your newest follower x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card Andrea, love it.
    Hope you have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely Andrea, so soft and pretty.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a pretty card and super cute image. Thanks for joining us at the papershelter. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Adorable image and I love the design, very elegant! Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the clean simple lines of this card Andrea. Beautifully coloured image and love your embellies.
    Thanks for joining in with The Paper Shelter challenge this week, and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Hun the simple and clean style really shows off the lovely stamp and embellishments.

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week

    Hugs Mandy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. The image is sweet and colored swell, but the embellishments are grand! Those stars and pearls go so well with the die you used! :)
    Have a nice day, Kanda!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.