Pages

Sunday, 16 June 2013

A Quick and Easy Box

First of all I'd like to say a big hello to my new follower and secondly apologise for not leaving any comments when visiting your blogs. I'm finding it a bit awkward trying to use the laptop in bed and I'm still unable to sit. I am managing to shuffle around and stand so I decided to have a go at a bit of crafting yesterday and made an origami box. If you haven't made one of these before you can find a tutorial here (just click the translate button on the page) and they are really so quick and easy to do.
I'm not sure what the paper is as it was free with a magazine and I used white for the box base. Then I just added some bits from my stash to decorate it.




I shall enter this in the following challenges
Cards and Scrap challenge 'Use a Workshop to make a creation' (I used workshop 82)
Live annd Love Crafts challenge 'Birthstones' (November - citrine)
The Hobby House challenge 'Anything Goes' (my 3rd entry)
My Mum's Craft Shop challenge 'Dies, Dies, Dies' (my 2nd entry)
Bearly Mine challenge 'Anything Goes' (my 2nd entry)

Thanks for popping by and for all your lovely comments and well wishes, I really do appreciate them all.

7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, hope you are feeling better soon
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,fabulous design and great colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for joining us for the Hobby House first challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty love it. Thanks for joining us at cards en scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this little box Andrea, very pretty.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty box, love it. so cute. Thank you for sharing with us at BearlyMine Challenges this week. Good luck. hugs Jackie DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely Andrea, great fan and pretty papers.
    I'm sorry you are still poorly, I hope you are soon up and about.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.