Pages

Thursday, 27 June 2013

Anything But Square with Kenny K over at the PCJ challenge

It's Thursday and that means a new challenge is starting over at the Paper Crafting Journey. This fortnight we want you to make anything but a square card and our sponsor is Kenny K Downloads who are offering the lucky winner 5 digital images.

The DT were very lucky and were given some fabulous images to play with and I've used Paige Parasol. I printed her off a few times so that I could make a decoupaged image which I coloured with Promarkers. I made the card base with an A4 sheet of card which I folded and then I used a QuicKutz nesting die to shape the top edge. The background paper is from Raspberry Road Designs and I cut the top in the same way. Then I added some blue gems to the front panel, a gold peel-off to the centre panel and a decoupaged hat to the final panel.



I shall enter this in the following challenges
Sparkles Monthly challenge 'Steampunk or Vintage'
Whimsy Stamps challenge 'Shaped Cards'
The Hobby House challenge 'Anything Goes' (my 4th entry)
Kenny K's Krafty Krew challenge 'Anything Goes'
Crafts and Me challenge 'Anything Goes'
Crafting For All Seasons challenge 'Make it Girly'
Simon Says challenge 'Anything Goes'

So if you fancy a chance to win some super Kenny K images then why don't you head over to the PCJ challenge and show us your fablous creations.

.


9 comments:

  1. thank you so much for joining us for our very first challenge at the Hobby House
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card. the image looks fab and I love the shape and colours.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous,great image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Andrea, love the image.

    I may have disappeared from your blog list. If you would still like to follow my blog, I'd appreciate it if you could follow via bloglovin.

    Hope you have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is brilliant Andrea, gorgeous image and I love the way the flowers on your papers frame the panels.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shape of your card, and the image looks great.

    Thank you for playing along with Kenny K this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wondeful shaped card and great coloring too. Thank you for playing along with the Anything Goes Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sassy! Love the shape. Thanks for joining us at CFAS this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card, great shape! Thanks for joining us at Sparkles this time & good luck!
    Hugs Jo x
    Dt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.