Pages

Friday, 21 June 2013

A Boy and His Dog

Hi to you all and thanks for popping by. I'm not doing much blogging lately as my back is still playing up - it seems to be a case of one step forward and two steps backwards at the moment and I must admit it is driving me mad not being able to do things.
I am trying to do a bit of crafting though and as I had a Snoesjes decoupage already made up I decided to make a simple card using some scraps of paper and a silver peel-off sentiment.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Joanna Sheen challenge 'Father's Day or a Male card'
Dream Valley challenge 'Father's Day / Male theme'
Cupcake Crafts challenge 'Let's Get Sentimental'
Little Claire's Designs challenge 'Male theme'

Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave me your lovely comments. I hope you all have a great weekend.

6 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Andrea. The image and design look fab.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous,love the image and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, I love the image and fabulous colours.
    Thank you for taking part in the Joanna Sheen Challenge
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Andrea, adorable image and great colour combination.
    I hope your back soon starts to improve, take care.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card and thank you for joining us at Little Claire's this month and good luck :)
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.