Pages

Thursday, 23 May 2013

These Are Mice Marshmallows !

Hello to you all and thanks for dropping by again. Also I'd like to welcome my new followers and to say a big thank you for taking the time to look at my creations.
I have another of those gorgous mice to show you today. This little fella having a nice relaxing afternoon is from the House Mouse 'Food and Drink 2' decoupage collection and I've kept to the CAS style but gone for a rectangular card just for a change. The blue checked paper was free with a magazine and the silver peel-off sentiment and pearls are from my stash. Not sure if this is just a little too CAS and may end up adding a little something in the bottom half of the card at a later date - what do you think?


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Sketch Saturday challenge 'Sketch'
Allsorts challenge 'True Blue'
Creative Crafts challenge 'Just checking'

Thanks for visiting and I do hope you can leave me a comment as I love reading them all.

11 comments:

  1. What an adorable card Andrea, such a cute image and great CAS layout - I don't think it needs anything else it's perfect as it is.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice card Andrea.

    Cant go wrong with House Mouse can you.

    Happy crafting

    Traceyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it just the way it is. It so soft and sweet and gives off a relaxing feel to it. If there was just a little bit of room I'd hop in that cup with him and rest for a while. Love the paper as well as your silver sentiment. thanks so much for playing along with us this week at House Mouse & Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful,love the image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw KandA this is gorgeous! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, what a sweet house mouse. Fab design too.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cutie card Kanda, love the image. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts this week for our True Blue challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Personally I wouldn't add anything else to it is is perfect as it is :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey sweetie I love this, its gorgeous Hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. I just love that image. Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Craft Challenges in our "Just Checking" challenge and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.