Pages

Wednesday, 15 May 2013

Ho, Ho, Ho With Jingle Bells

I'm a bit rushed with this post as I decided about a quarter of an hour ago to make a card for the Mo Manning challenge which ends in just over an hour !! I've had this fabulous image coloured up with Promarkers for a while now and thought it would be perfect for a CAS design, so I layered it onto some metallic card and then straight onto a hammered effect base card. Then I finished it off with a gold peel-off sentiment. I think it would have looked better with a sentiment stamped straight onto the card but I couldnt find anything suitable.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Mo Manning DP2 challenge 'Clean and Simple with a Mo Image'
Moving Along With The Times challenge 'Clean and Simple'
Sweet Stampin' challenge 'Clean and Simple'
I Love Promarkers challenge 'Simply Does It'
ABC Christmas challenge ' J is for Jingle Bells'
That Craft Place challenge 'Makes For men'

Thanks for taking the tme to visit and for all your lovely comments.

13 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,love the image and fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh you aredoing so well with Christmas KandA. Love this! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous image, it really suits the CAS layout. Great use of the peel off too, mine seem to get forgotten about, must use them more often, you've made yours look great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful CAS card, and you are so smart to start your Christmas cards early! Thanks for joining us on Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card, thank you for joining us this week at sweet Stampin'. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous cad Andrea, I love your jolly Santa and lovely CAS design.
    Thank you for your kind words regarding my Dad.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, and great image.

    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Andrea . Loved this CAS card with awesome image . Have featured this creation on my post tonight . Good luck with challenges
    cheers Shirley-Anne

    http://shirley-anne-stampingforjoy.blogspot.com.au/2013/05/merry-bright.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful CAS card. Fab coloring and love the bell! So glad you joined us for our Jingle Bell challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A super simple card, Kanda. Fab image. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, Kanda. I love that Santa, he is so adorable. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great card.

    Thanks for sharing at That Craft Place this time.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card hunny! Thanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.