Pages

Wednesday, 8 May 2013

Flying Home For Christmas

Just a quick post from me with my first card of the day on this dull wet Wednesday.
It's another 'no embellies' style christmas card with more of those cute little mice having some fun. This decoupage and sentiment is from the House Mouse 'Wishes For Christmas' collection and the paper is from a pile I have which were free with magazines (they are reducing slowly!!)






I shall enter this in the following challenges
Jingle Belles challenge 'Flying Home For Christmas'
Cute Card Thursday challenge 'Come Fly With Me'
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge 'Let's Get Sentimental - use a sentiment'
Divas By Design challenge 'Anything Goes'

Thanks for looking and I'll be back later with another.

7 comments:

  1. Great Christmas card kanda. It's raining here too. The sunshine didn't last long did it?
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous,love the image....great design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another brilliant Christmas card. I love the image and layout.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Andrea, such an adorable image - have you seen the preview of the House Mouse Trip CD over at the Joanna Sheen website, it looks brilliant.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. flying house mouses?!?!?!? who would *NOT* love to see these guys in their mailbox this december?! (hint: EVERYONE would love that!!!) thanks for "flying home for xmas" with us at JINGLE BELLES... and bringing your adorable friends! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very attractive - always love seeing HM images - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 123 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for May - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card. Lovely image and a great design.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Divas by Design.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.