Pages

Wednesday, 22 May 2013

Flour Power With Those Playful Little Mice

Good afternoon to you all on this lovely sunny day and thanks for popping by again.
Today I've used another of those adorable House Mouse decoupage sheets for my card and this one is from the 'Food and Drink' collection. Again I've kept it quite CAS using a background paper from Pink Petticoat 'Wild Blossoms' collecction and adding some flowers from my stash.




I shall enter this in the following challenges
House Mouse and Friends challenge 'Flower Power or Flour Power'
Dream Valley challenge 'Animals'
Digi Sketch challenge 'Cute and/or Sketch'
Bearly Mine challenge 'Anything Goes'
Robyn's Fetish challenge 'Four Legged Friends'


11 comments:

  1. Oh this mudcake sounds delish! I love the little guy peek or should I say eating threw the recipe. Your flowers are all so nice and add a certain flair to your card. Thanks for joining us at House Mouse & Friends this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card,love the fabulous image and great colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. The little mice look so sweet.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful so gorgeous, thank you for sharing it with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card Andrea, fabulous image and pretty pink papers.
    Thank you for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Challenge.
    Pauline GDT
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, the mice are cooking up something wonderful. What a darling scene and the colors are so pretty. Thanks for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally love this. The coloring and the subject matter are perfect. I think that cake will be delicious. Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog.
    Hugs,
    Christine Dt


    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, the colours are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Digi Sketch Challenge this time, Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is one of my favorite stamps. You have showcased it beautifully. Please send cake. LOL Thanks for joining us in the fun at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining House Mouse & Friends Monday challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Mousey hugs
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is totally cute, great soft colors too. This is the stamp I thought I had when I created this challenge. LOL Go figure... Thanks for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Blog Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.