Pages

Wednesday, 8 May 2013

Dashing Through The Snow

Well here I am, back again with my second card of the day and it's yet another christmas card.
This time I've used one of the LOTV toppers which are no longer available. Fortunately I have quite a few of these sheets as none of the new art pads appear to feature christmas images yet. I used Lifestyle Crafts QuicKutz nesting frames 9 to make the easel base card and I can really recommend these dies for use with the Grand Calibur. There are 8 dies in the set ranging from 1.3" x 1.5" to 4.8" x 5.8" so fabulous for making shaped cards, sentiment tags and cutting out images. The spotty paper is another free with a magazine and the other dies I used are Memory Box 'elegant scrollwork' and Marianne Creatables LR0111. I added Stickles to the topper and flower and the gems, sentiment and christmas wreath are all from my stash.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Charisma Cardz challenge 'Shaped Cards'
Winter Wonderland challenge 'Dashing Through The Snow'
Deep Ocean challenge 'Let's Sparkle'
Dream Valley challenge 'No Squares Allowed'
Christmas At Sweet Stampin' challenge 'Winter Sports' (sledging)
Sparkles Christmas challenge 'Favourite Festive Colours' (red, white & green)
Totally Gorjuss challenge 'Anything Goes With Swirls' (my 2nd entry)
As You Like It challenge 'Favourite Die and/or Punch' (making shaped cards - the nesting frame) (my 2nd entry)
My Mum's Craft Shop challenge 'Spots or Stripes' (my 2nd entry)
Papertake Weekly challenge 'Anything Goes with an option of using 2 stamps' (I didn't go for the option on this one)

Thanks for dropping by and I hope you like what you've seen.

21 comments:

  1. Hey sweetie this is just gorgeous hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love how you have layered this image. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fab make, love this shaped Christmas card
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shape! Love the colours too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Christmas card, really pretty. Love the shape too! Thanks so much for joining in with us at the Charisma Cardz challenge this week.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable easel card ! Original shape. Funny image and magnificent decorations. Bravo !

    Thanks for joining for us at Charisma Cardz and good luck !

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous,fabulous image and layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Christmas card. I love the image and fab shape. The swirly die looks great too, I must add that to my wish list!!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Christmas card, love the shape and super cute image.
    Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Andrea, I love the shape and fabulous image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Kanda - I love those images too. I'm sure it won't be long until there are some new ones available. Love the shape of your card and the gorgeous swirls.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely card and great image choice, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card, love the shape. Thanks for playing at WW. Hope you will hop ver to my blog for some yummy candy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card
    Thank you so much for joining us at Sparkles Christmas
    good luck in the draw
    hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Kanda, great to see you again on our first challenge!
    Brilliant card and great you have a stash of the LOTV images too! yay!


    Lovely card love the bright colours too!

    Thanks for joining in with our first challenge at As You Like It,
    Hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  16. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the shape of this fab card. Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'! Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Morning .....Oh wow your card is absolutely stunning l love your image and the colouring is stunning thank you for joining in our challenge at Sparkles Christmas Challenge "Favourite Festive Christmas Colours" good luck and hope to see you again next time DT Member Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this KandA. What a lovely card! Thank you for sharing at Christmas Cards All year Round andgood luck with the Challenge. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fabby shaped card! Love that image and how you've decorated it, especially love the wreath! Thanks so much for joining us at MMCS Challenge this month, hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  21. That this is cute. I have a soft spot for easel cards. Thanks so much for playing at CASS. X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.