Pages

Saturday, 11 May 2013

Anyone For Tea ?

Well what a day it's been here in the East Midlands, one minute the sun is shining and next it's pouring with rain. Still at least my Dad's happy as his water butts are starting to fill up - in fact I wouldn't be surprised if it was him doing a rain dance !!
Anyway it was a perfect excuse to stay indoors and make a card. I've used a Mo Manning  digi called 'Teacup Fairy' coloured with Promarkers and added some Stickles on her wings. The background paper (which you can hardly see) is called 'Butterfly Garden' by Wild Rose Studio. I used Spellbinders Impressabilities 'Flowers' to emboss the white card which I then matted onto some cream hammered card and I used a cake paper doiley under the image. The dies are all Cheery Lynn  - the flowers are made using miniature rose and the greenery is bits cut from a fanciful flourish. Finally I added a silver peel-off sentiment and a couple of tiny punched butterflies which I dabbed with Stickles. Unfortunatley the lighting is poor and the sparkles aren't showing up on the photo.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Bearly Mine challenge 'Sketch Time'
Cheery Lynn Designs challenge 'Lots of Layers'
Simon Says Stamp challenge 'Things With Wings'
Passion For Promarkers challenge 'Birthdays'
Stempelgarten challenge ' Birthday'
Natalie and Amy's challenge 'Things With Wings' (my 2nd entry)
Deep Ocean challenge 'Let's Sparkle' (my 2nd entry)
Papertake Weekly challenge 'Anything Goes' (my 2nd entry)

Thanks for dropping by and I hope you have a great weekend.

21 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image and you have made such a beautiful card with it. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eine sehr schöne Karte hast du gewerkelt. So zart und edel.
    LG Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for coming to my rescue this morning! I have learned my lesson...I will not write my post when I have severe pmt, I seemed to make so many little errors. Another gorgeous card from you, love the pastel colours & gorgeous image! Enjoy your weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! Thanks for joining us at the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge and good luck!
    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty creation, love the layers & embossing!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Natalie & Amy's this month, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh this is cute! I love the design and the cute Image. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs Frida

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful gorheous image so cute.
    Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card. The image is so sweet and I love the design and pretty flowers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very sweet image, gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet card with the pale colors and the embossing! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is pretty Andrea, I love your embossed background and die cut flowers and flourishes.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh how cute, Kanda! Thanks for playing along with us this week at the Simon Says Stamp "Things with Wings" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a pretty card...I love the Mo Manning image...and your coloring is so pretty! I love the soft colors and handmade flowers!! Thanks so much for joining us for this fortnight's challenge at Deep Ocean! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hmmm...well I thought I left a comment...but maybe not. If this is repetitive, sorry! ;-) This card is absolutely precious! I just love the soft colors you used on this sweet little Mo Manning image! Thanks so much for joining us for this fortnight's challenge at Deep Ocean! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card. Amazing work! Thank you so very much for joining us at our sketch challenge at Bearly Mine. Good luck!

    Hugs, Natascha

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Andrea,
    What a sweet image & I love the pastel colour scheme. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so delicate and beautiful. I love your embossed edges.

    Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine this week.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a stunning Mo Manning card you have made. It fits our challenge this week well of “a sketch challenge”. Thanks for taking part and good luck. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a sweet card! Lovely image and beautiful paper. Love the flowers! Thanks for joining us at SG-Challenge!
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Andrea,
    This is a wonderful card! Thanks for playing with us at the Stempelgarten-Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Francine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.