Pages

Tuesday, 28 May 2013

A Mice Picnic on a Summers Day

Hello to you all and thanks for popping by. Hope all is well with you and that you had a great weekend.
As you may have guessed from the title of this post I've another House Mouse card to show you today and this is another decoupage from the 'Spring Is Mice' collection. The paper was a magazine freebie and the only addition was a stick-on heart from my stash. I'm trying to make up and use all the decoupage sheets I've got before printing anything off from the new cd and I must admit that my cutting out of this sheet wasn't so good - time to get some better specs !!


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Charisma Cardz challenge 'Here Comes Summer'
Bearly Mine challenge 'Colour challenge'
Songbird challenge 'All Creatures Great and Small'
Paper Creator's Crafts challenge 'Anything Goes'
Delightful challenge 'Celebrate Friendship'


11 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. I love the little mice and fab design. A gorgeous card Andrea.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Andrea, such an adorable image - those little tails are so difficult to cut out aren't they. Love your papers and the way you have used some of the decoupage to embellish.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely card kandA. Love this! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card hunni.

    I love doing decoupage but I have to admit sometimes bits go missing lol. The last House Mouse card I did the poor mouse had a problem with his tail!!!!

    Happy crafting

    Traceyxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous summery card and I love the House Mouse image.

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz and good luck.

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super Summery creation. Thank you for playing at Charisma this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet! love those little mice! Thanks for sharing it with us at Songbird Challenges
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice card. Thank you for joining us at Delightful Challenges.

    Lawren

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous I love the colours that you have chosen too hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally cute card you made! Good take of colours! Thanks for joining us at BearlyMineChallenge!
    Have a wonderful day :-))
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely card you have made here which fits perfectly the Bearly Mine Designs Challenge this week of “colour challenge”. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.