Pages

Thursday, 30 May 2013

A Masculine Card for Paper Crafting Journey

Good morning (or nearly afternoon) to you all. Today is the new challenge day over at Paper Crafting Journey and this fortnight we are sponsored by Di's Digi Downloads who are giving the lucky winner a $10 gift certificate. The theme is 'masculine cards' so great timing if you're making father's day cards as I have.
My Dad doesn't bother about cards but as I still like to make him one I always keep them CAS. I  went for a kraft card base and a LOTV die-cut topper which you can't buy now, but the image is still available as a stamp. The rest is from my stash.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Lili of the Valley Ideas to Inspire challenge 'Boy oh Boy'
Papertake Weekly challenge 'Sketchie free for all' (I used this weeks sketch 79)
Simon Says Stamp challenge 'Anything Goes'
Cupcake Craft challenge 'Boys'
Creative Inspirations challenge 'Anything Goes + option of buttons' (I didn't go for the option)
CRAFT challenge 'Father's Day / Male'
Creative Craft challenge 'For the Fellas'
Oozak challenge 'Anything Goes with Earth Tones' (my 2nd entry)

Thanks for popping by and I do hope you can join in with us at the Paper Crafting Journey challenge.

15 comments:

  1. Love the image of this gorgeous card.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is one great CAS card something you know I just cannot do, so love your inspiration
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3.
    Don't miss out on the regular freebies at Trimgym's Digistamps and Images and the current challenge there. Hope to see you there as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect Andrea.
    The layout and style is fabulous for a male themed card, and of course the image is spot on.

    Big hugs
    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card hunni. Lovely image and love the twine across the bottom.

    Happy crafting

    Traceyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining at Creative Craft Challenges: For the Fellas
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning sweetie this is just gorgeous huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great creation! Thanks for playing along at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous creation thanks so much for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet and adorable card! Thanks for joining my challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant boys card Andrea. I love the image and cas design.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun card, and so perfect for our earthtones challenge! Thanks for joining us for the May challenge at Oozak!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a perfect Father's Day card Andrea, I love the CAS design and your Kraft card base.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute card! Thanks for joing us for the Oozak Challenge!

    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is fabulous! I love that image and I really love what you've done with him! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.