Pages

Thursday, 2 May 2013

A Door Hanging at the 'Anything Goes' PCJ challenge

It's Thursday, the sun is shining and it's time for another challenge over at the Paper Crafting Journey. This fortnight our sponsor is Digistamps4Joy and it's everyones favourite theme of 'Anything Goes'. So why don't you join in and show us all your amazing paper crafting creations, but please remember only 3 entries allowed. 
I decided to make a door hanging for a change and at the same time recycle. The sturdy card box I had was printed green on the inside so worked perfectly for my favourite male colour combo of greens and cream.


Here's what I used
Image ~ Digidtamps4Joy 'Caught One' (coloured with Promarkers)
Papers ~ Prima 'Doodle Deux collection'
Stash ~ baker's twine
and here's the box I recycled

I shall enter this in the following challenges
Joanna Sheen challenge 'Recycle'
Sketch N Stash challenge 'Sketch'
Deep Ocean challenge 'Favourite Colour Combo' (greens and cream)
Cupcake Craft challenge 'All At Sea' (I went for the fishing)
Bearly Mine challenge 'Anything Goes'
Moving Along With the Times challenge 'One For the Guys'
Bunny Zoe's challenge 'Favourite Colour Combo' (greens and cream) (my 2nd entry)


Thanks for dropping by and I hope you can head over and take part in the challenge.

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful card,such a lovely image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is cute! Thanks so much for sharing at Cupcake. Good luck. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely Door Hanging Andrea, brilliant male image and great recycling - your green and cream combination is just right for a male theme.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Kanda :-) the image is adorable,, he reminds me of Sean when he was young ,,, very cute :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Andrea!
    A very sweet image and a great idea to make a door hanging.
    I'm a big fan of recycling and so you get a big gold star off me...every little helps the environment :)

    Big hugs
    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab door hanging! Love the image.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous. I love the image and colours and great recycling.
    Thank you for taking part in the Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous, have a great weekend hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh lovely creation, thanks for sharing with us at BEARLY-MINE x carol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww this is a fab male door hanging Kanda… what a wonderful image… it's very sweet! I love the gorgeous papers and layout! :-)
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
    Hope you have a lovely weekend!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good Morning sweetie this is absoluteley stunning, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is beautiful and I love the image
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fabulous! Have a great weekend KandA. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just so darned cute, I Love it

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Totally adorable!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Bearly Mine Challenge!
    Hugs Nela

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful work! Your image is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.