Pages

Thursday, 18 April 2013

Use a Sentiment challenge at Paper Crafting Journey

We have a new challenge starting today over at Paper Crafting Journey and the theme is 'Use a Sentiment' - so you can make any PAPER related project just as long as we can see the sentiment. This fortnight we are sponsored by Just Some Lines who are offering the lucky winner 4 Digi images of their choice and they have some really fabulous images to choose from.

I opted to make a CAS style card using soft pastel colours but there's lots more inspiration if you head over to the challenge and see what my team mates have made.


Here's what I used:
Image & sentiment  ~ Just Some Lines 'Emo - Flower filled Day' (coloured with Promarkers)
Embossing folder    ~ Spellbinders Impressabilities 'Flowers'
Dies                         ~ Lifestyle Crafts QuicKutz 'nesting frame 9' (to cut out image)
From my stash        ~ Leftover scraps of paper from 'My Minds Eye'


I shall enter this in the following challenges:
Joanna Sheen challenge 'Spring Into Spring'
Bearly Mine challenge 'Spring Flowers'
I Love Promarkers challenge 'Pastel Colours'
Sketch Saturday challenge 'Sketch'
Sweet Stampin' challenge 'Pastels'
Totally Gorjuss challenge 'Spring shades'
Stempelgarten challenge 'Springtime'
Ladybug Crafts challenge 'Spring' (my 2nd entry'


Thanks for taking the time to pop by and for all the lovely comments you leave.
I'd like to apologize for not having been to visit you in return and can assure you I'm not being ignorant but we recently had some sudden and very sad news which has left us a bit in limbo.

18 comments:

  1. Love this Andrea, simple and sweet.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image and nice card... love the white in white combo and the soft colours you've used! Thanks for joining us at SG challenge!
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful,lovely image and layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous CAs card KandA, I struggle making these but you do it so well. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am back with my Dt hat on KandA. Thank you for sharing at Sweet Stampin' and good luck with the Challenge. Judy x DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous CAS card. I love the sweet image and design.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely CAS card! Cute image!
    Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fabulous CAS card Andrea, I love the embossed background and sweet image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a lovely CAS card so sweet
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a gorgeous CAS card ,love the sweet image and pretty colours
    Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers challenge and good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet card - this is gorgeous! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss
    hugs Anke

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful CAS card Kanda! Love the delicate colours.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful creation
    Thanks for joining us at SG challenge!
    Nina x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I just love your wonderful CAS design! The adorable image, soft colors and embossing are perfect together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.