Pages

Sunday, 28 April 2013

The Three Wise Penguins

Here's another weekend over and another christmas card made. This time I used a cute penguin stamp from Penny Black called 'Antarcticans' which I coloured with Promarkers. I went for a CAS style using a hammered effect base card and a piece of red card embossed with Spellbinders Impressabilities 'Snowflake' then added ribbon, bow, pearls and sentiment to finish.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Penny Black Saturday challenge 'Sketch'
Cards en Scrap challenge 'Cardstock Only'
Passion for Promarkers challenge 'Animals'
Simon Says Stamp challenge 'Anything Goes'
Sweet Stampin' challenge 'Anything But Birthday'
Creative Inspirations challenge 'Ribbons and Pearls'
Totally Gorjuss challenge 'Ribbons and Pearls'
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas challenge 'Ribbons and Bows'
ABC Christmas challenge ' H is for Holiday Helpers' (my 2nd entry)
I Love Promarkers challenge 'A square card with something round on it'

Thanks for taking the time to look at my card and for your lovely comments - I really appreciate it.

16 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Stampin' with your lovely card. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card. Thank you for joining in my 'Animals' challenge at PFP.
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, love the CAS layout and fun image. Thanks for joining us at i Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Kanda :-) I love this image,, so very cute and the colours and CAS design are perfect :-)

    thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas and Simon Says Stamp Challenges
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous I love your creations, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Card! I love the Image. Thanks for playing with us at PFP.
    Hugs Frida

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a sweet card Andrea, such a delightful image and lovely clean layout.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kanda, Love your card such a cute image for the challenge too!
    Thanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Leuke kaart!!
    Bedankt voor het meedoen met deze uitdaging van het Cards&Scrap Challengeblog!
    Groetjes Tinie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, love the image and fab layout.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute and very organised,thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week,
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A wonderful creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute penguins - lovely card - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 122 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another great card, Kanda, I love the cute penguins helping Santa with all the gifts,
    thanks for playing along at ABC Christmas Challenge, hope to see you tomorrow for the new challenge.
    HUgs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.