Pages

Saturday, 6 April 2013

The Spring Bringer

With the sun shining and the washing drying on the line my second card of the day just had to be a springtime theme.
For this I used Wee Stamps 'Spring Bringer and again coloured her with Promarkers and added Stickles to her wings and also to the flowers. The paper is from a pad called Floral Fantasy by Louise Tiler and the sentiment stamp was free with a magazine. All the dies are Cheery Lynn - B193 hummingbird, DL112 small butterfly and B152 miniature rose to which I added some liquid pearls for the centres and I also added touches of Stickles to the bird and butterfly. The ribbon, lace and pearls are all from my stash.


I shall enter this in thee following challenges
Magnolia-licious & Wee Stamps challenge 'All About Spring'
Cheery Lynn Designs challenge 'Back to Nature'
Allsorts challenge 'Spring Has Sprung'
Ladybug Crafts challenge 'Let's Leap Into Spring'
Bearly- Mine challenge 'Sketch' (my 2nd entry)
Passion for Promarkers challenge 'Fantasy' (my 3rd entry)
Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge 'Anything Goes' (my 5th and last entry)
Simon Says Stamp challenge 'Happy Birthday' (my 2nd entry)
Lexi's Creations challenge 'Punches and/or Dies' (my 2nd entry)
The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge 'Spring is in the Air'

I am looking forward to a day at my Dads tomorrow. My Aunt and cousin are visiting and altogether there will be nine of us for lunch (only buffet style). Can you imagine how noisy it will be with us all talking and a lot of laughing too I would guess. I hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend and thanks for coming to have a look at my cards.

19 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Andrea, such a sweet, beautifully coloured image and pretty papers.
    I hope you have a lovely day tomorrow.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card...gorgeous image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous just love it so pretty and such a sweet image too
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card with one of my favourite images! Thanks for joining us at Lexis Creations for our Punch and Dies Challenge, hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card look gorgeous!!!
    Good luck to the challenge!

    If you wish, come on my blog ... If you want, you can become a Member? Please! ... I'd be honored

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty Kanda! Gorgeous image and embellishments.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Andrea. The image looks fab and I love the colours and pretty papers.
    Have a lovely time at your Dad's.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card you have made here which fits perfectly the Bearly Mine Designs Challenge this week of “a sketch”. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  10. BEAUTIFUL WORK! Thanks so much for linking up with us over at Simon Says Stamp and Show this week! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! Such a pretty image! Wonderful details and colors! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet. Thank you for joining us this week at Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge and best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card wit,h lovely detail
    Thank you for joining us at Lexis Creations
    Hugs Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card, love the image.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable card, and cute image... loving that lace :). Thank you for sharing with us at Bearly Mine Challenges this week. hugs Jackie DT.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super card - such a sweet image and fab colour combo! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  17. AH!! I love you Wee card...I'm so happy you used her to join us!! Thank you so much for joining the Magnolia-licious Wee Stamps Challenge!! :)
    Sheri Willshire

    ReplyDelete
  18. So delicate and pretty! Beautiful card!!! So glad you could join us for the Magnolia-licious and Wee Stamps Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous I love the colours here, big hugs love Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.