Pages

Wednesday, 3 April 2013

My First Twinchie

Just a quick post from me this evening.
I'd seen some 'twinchies' on Barbara's blog here but I've never made anything like this myself and so I decided tonight that I should give it a go. I found this free poppy image here (which I think would look great any size) and printed it out at two inches, then coloured it with Promarkers. I'm quite pleased with my first attempt, so what do you think?


I shall enter this in the Show Us Your Twinchies challenge 'Flower or Flowers'
and also Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge 'Anything Goes (my 3rd entry)

Thanks for dropping by, I really appreciate it.

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous Andrea!
    The red against the white background is very striking so your poppy image was the perfect choice.

    Big hugs
    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous twinchie,fabulous image and colour.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. and a great first twinchie it is love the red black and white combo looks so striking
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great twinchie, the red and white looks so effective and your poppy image is beautiful.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous poppy twinchies, love it.

    Sylv xx
    Show Us Your Twinchies DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Your "twinchies" square is adorable! So much detail in one little square! I love the white background and the burst of color using the red poppies!! Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your art with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  7. It always amazes me how much you can get on these! WOW! Gorgeous red flowers! Thank you for sharing with our anything goes challenge this week at Simon Says Stamp & Show...no joke!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.