Pages

Saturday, 20 April 2013

Christmas Cuties

Good Morning to you all. Well the sun is shining in through the windows again so hopefully spring is here to stay. I'm not sure why but I seem to be hooked on making christmas cards at the moment so hopefully I'll be better prepared this year.
I've got a stack of LOTV die-cut toppers (which they no longer sell) and I thought it was about time to start using them up. This one is from a sheet called 'Christmas Bunnies' and I layered it onto red, gold and white card and added some Stickles. The green/red flowery paper is from a pad called 'Berry Merry' by Jennifer Ellory and everything else is from my stash.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Sketch N Stash challenge 'Sketch - with the option of embossing' (I never went for the option)
ABC Christmas challenge 'H is for Holiday Helpers'
Crafting For All Seasons challenge 'No Stamps Allowed'
Winter Wonderland challenge 'Christmas Stockings'
Lili's Little Fairies challenge 'Seeing Double'
Cupcake Craft challenge 'Cute and Cuddly'
The Paper Shelter challenge 'Make It Bloom'
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge 'Red and Green Must Be Seen'
Delightful challenge 'Anything Colourful'
Crafty-Emblies challenge 'Anything Goes'

Thanks for popping by and I hope you all have a good weekend.

19 comments:

  1. This is a lovely Christmas card Andrea, I love the LOTV toppers and this one is adorable.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely christmas card .. i love how you have done the 4 pieces of card looks great
    Thanks for joining us at CRAFTY-EMBLIES Challenge

    Good Luck

    Tina (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are indeed Christmas cuties - gorgeous card - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 121 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for April - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful...love the fab image and great details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are doing so well with your Christmas cards KandA. This one is lovely. How lovely it will be at Christmas to have some made ready. Happy Weekend. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Christmas card. The topper looks great and I love the deisgn.
    Have a lovely weekend
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo cute! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake, keeley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Andrea, I just popped back to say thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute!! I love the fun papers and cute bunnies. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a beautiful card, thank you for sharing this with us on the Crafty Emblies Challenge blog
    Tracy (Crafty Emblies DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a gorgeous card and super stocking image, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fabulous card I love the background you have done with the papers! Thanks for entering this week's Colourful Challenge at Delightful Challenges, good luck in the draw! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  13. good Girl, already a wintercard finished lol! Looks gorg! thanks for joining us at Skech N Stash
    xoxo, Ally

    ReplyDelete
  14. This cutie made me smile. Love the pretty colours. Thanks for playing at Cupcake. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute card, Thanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This certainly is cute :)
    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is so so cute!Thank you for sharing with us over at Crafty-Emblies and wish you luck. Hope to see you in future challenges.

    Elaine aka Ellapu

    Crafty-Emblies Design Team
    Eclectic Ellapu - Owner
    Outlawz Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi!
    This is really such a lovely project! I love it! Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a cute card, I love this LOTV image. So glad you joined us for our "H for Helpers" Challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Dorte,xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.