Pages

Tuesday, 19 February 2013

WOW with Flowers and Wings

Hi to you all and thanks for taking the time to drop by. Firstly let me apologise for not having been visiting much this past week or so... I have had those horrible germs that I can't seem to shake off so have been suffering with my sinuses and aching eyes. I will make sure I get round to visit you over the next few days though.

If you were to ask me which of my crafting tools I couldn't do without then I would have to say my Grand Calibur which my dad bought me a year ago. There are such a variety of dies and I can't help but buy more whenever there are any sales or new designs and then I only use them once or twice. So I reckon it's time to start using them a bit more and I've made this card today, which I must admit I am pleased with.

This is what I used
Hammered texture base card
From my stash - Pearls, Sentiment (attached with sticky pads)
Dies - Memory Box 'Fairytale Flower Border' (this is really fabulous)
           Cheery Lynn DL112 Exotic Butterfly, B193 Hummingbird & B152 Miniature Rose
Punch - Dovecraft Daisy (for the flower centres)



Here's another angle to show the 3D of the dies


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Simon Says Stamp challenge 'White on White'
Dies To Die For challenge 'Flower Power'
Allsorts challenge 'Things With Wings'
Bunny Zoe's Crafts challenge 'Flowers and Pearls'




17 comments:

  1. Hi Kanda,

    Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving such a lovely comment! I'm so glad you did as now I have found you too. What beautiful cards you have on your blog and today's white on white creation is stunning!

    I have had a Grand Calibur on my wishlist for a long time!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card,lovely design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, this is absolutely stunning, so elegant!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh KandA what a beautiful card this is! Just love the layout and CAS look! But this is never simple! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. classy love this one and all the depth looks fabulous
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning sweetie this is a fabulous creation, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is beautifully elegant Kanda.

    thanks so much for sharing your lovely work with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my how beautiful, this card is so so elegant.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is very pretty! I love that hummingbird! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous WOW card. The bird and flowers look so pretty.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kanda
    Fabulous card.... Stunning blog.... I am now a follower....
    I have blog candy....
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a beautiful card Andrea, so elegant. I love the dies you have used, I know what you mean about buying more and more,I keep telling myself I must use the ones I have and then I see some something beautiful on someones blog and I just have to have it - your Fairytale Flower Border looks rather fabulous!
    I hope you are feeling better.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, love how you have used your dies. Cannot help with your die addiction as I am the same. They are so much fun to use. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. so elegant! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts and good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi sweetie this is a fabulous creation, thank you for joining us at Dies to die for challenge this time, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is just stunning!!! lainey x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.