Pages

Sunday, 10 February 2013

White on White Wedding

I don't know about you but I'm getting a bit fed up with winter and can't wait for spring to arrive. No snow here but it's been raining since we got up this morning and doesn't look like stopping anytime soon. Well as I won't be able to go out and play I guess I'll just have to get my stamps out later !!

When looking through some challenge themes yesterday I had the idea for this card. I always love white on white as it seems to work so well on wedding cards and the dies I've used have such a delicate look. I used a hammered effect base card and also a LOTV topper as I have rather a large stack to be used up. This was my first time at using liquid pearls for the flower centres and I definitely need more practice !!



Here's what I used
Image - LOTV Weddings topper
Dies - all Cheery Lynn B117 Fanciful Flourish, B152 Miniature Rose and DL112 Exotic Butterfly Small
From my stash - pearls, paper doiley


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Cheery Lynn Designs challenge 'Add a Flourish'
That Craft Place challenge 'WOW' (max 10 challenges)
Lili's Little Fairies challenge 'A Touch of Romance'
Totally Gorjuss challenge 'Love'
Everybody-Art challenge 'Hearts'
My Mum's Craft Shop challenge 'Valentines / Love' (my 3rd entry)
Charisma Cardz challenge 'Love' (my 2nd entry) (max 10 challenges)
Cute Card Thursday challenge 'Love Struck' (my 2nd entry)
Lexi's Creations challenge 'Valentines / Love' (my 2nd entry)
Ladybug Crafts challenge 'Valentines Day and/or Love' (my 2nd entry)


15 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,such a fab image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is absolutely stunning. I love it.
    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week. Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful wedding card. So pretty
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous WOW wedding card. The image is really cute and I love the pretty embellies.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning wedding card!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Andrea, I love white on white and these toppers are ideal for a quick card. Love the embellishments you've used too. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty Andrea, I love your LOTV topper and your flowers and flourishes are beautiful.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful White on White card and I love that image. Thank you very much for joining us this week at Cheery Lynn Designs.
    Joann

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all of the white on this card. Thanks for joining us at the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge and good luck!
    hugs,
    Gini

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous wedding card and your use of the liquid pearls looks just fine to me! Love the white on white ans as you said it is perfect for wedding cards. Very well done and thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning sweetie, this is just gorgeous huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Magnificent card. Adorable image. Beautiful embellishments. Bravo !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week !

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful - just love your design! Thanks so much for joining in with the Charisma Cardz challenge this week.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous card...fab image!!

    Thanks for joining us at MMCS this month.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.