Pages

Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Spring is Here.... I Wish!!

Hello to you all and I hope you're keeping well.

I had a set of nesting dies arrive in the post today so I just had to have a play and thought they'd be ideal to use with a new stamp I'd just inked up. The theme I was following was 'spring' and I'd got halfway through making the card when the snow started falling, so the title of this post is a bit of wishful thinking.

The light wasn't too good so this photo is a bit blurred. I shall have to take another tomorrrow in the daylight.


Okay so here's some better photos taken in the daylight





This is what I used
Image - 'A fairy resting on mushroom' by Tina Wenke from Stampavie
                 ~ coloured with Promarkers and Stickles added on the wings
Dies - Lifestyle Quickcutz nesting frame 9 (this is a set of 8 dies)
        - Marianne Creatable LR0157 decorative elegance, Cheery Lynn DL112 butterfly
Paper - Wild Rose Studio 'Butterfly Garden'
Stash - flowers, pearls, paper hearts


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Delightful challenge 'Think Spring / Use Pastel Colours'
Winter Wonderland challenge 'Get In Shape'
Papertake Weekly challenge 'Heart and Flowers'
Sweet Stampin' challenge 'Pearls and Swirls'
Bunny Zoe's Crafts challenge 'Flowers and Pearls'
Stamp and Create challenge 'Spring is Coming'
Deep Ocean challenge 'Letter B' (my card has a bird and butterfly)
Natalie and Amy's challenge 'Something Old & Something New' (new nesting dies & stamp, all the rest is old)
I Love Promarkers challenge 'One For the Girls'





12 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the fairy and the shape is divine. thanks for sharing at Delightful Challenges.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my this is just so pretty! Love your new dies you have made a gorgeous card with them. Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet card Andrea, lovely design. I wish it was spring here as well, we've had another lot of snow today and it's absolutely freezing.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, love the shape and the soft colours.
    Very pretty. Thank you for joining us at
    Winter Wonderland.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh gorgeous shaping and such a beautiful creation
    thanks for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very pretty card Andrea. The image is so sweet and I love the shape and fresh spring colours.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a perfect card for our challenge at Sweet Stampin'. I love those yellows. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet easel card. Lovely flowers and cute image. Love glitter touch on wings.
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “Pearls and Swirls” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Kanda :) the image is very cute and the shape and easel design are fab :)

    Thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. How beautiful the colors are and love the fairy on the mushroom! Sharing a fairy creation of mine
    3 D pop up card

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet card Kanda! Thank you for joining us at Bunny Zoe's this month ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.