Pages

Friday, 8 February 2013

Snoesjes and Bunting


Just a quick post from me this evening to show you another card using one of the decoupage images I made up the other day. This is from the Marianne Designs Snoesjes Party sheet and I've layered it onto a Marianne Creatables LR0129 doiley. Again I've used leftover papers from a pile (so I'm not sure where they are from) and a gold peel-off corner.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Marianne's Design Divas challenge 'Banners and Bunting'
Papertake Weekly challenge 'Anything Goes with the optional extra to use Yellow/Lemon'
Bearly Mine challenge 'Anything Goes'
Dies to Die For challenge 'Anything Goes' (my 2nd entry)

Thanks for dropping by and I hope you have a good weekend.

14 comments:

  1. wspaniałe połączenie kolorów, urocza karteczka...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,such a fab image and colours.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Andrea!!
    I love these gorgeous bright colours, such a feel-good happy card.

    Big hugs
    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heck KandA you have been so busy since i last visited with such lovely creations. This one is so lovely and vibrant! Happy Weekend. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Andrea. The image looks fab and I love the bright bold colours.
    Have a good weekend
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my this is gorgeous love the image and that beautiful die cut
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely bright card Andrea, I just love that fun decoupage image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Andrea love the colour's you have used thank you for joining us this week at Bearly Mine Challenges
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning sweetie, what a stunning creation, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally adorable!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Bearly Mine Challenge!
    Hugs Nela

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute, I love your choice of colours and you bunting is fabulous. Thank you for joining us at Marianne Design Divas this month. Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kanda,

    Good to see your lovely banners card, how cheery!!
    Thanks for joining our banners challenge at MARIANNE DESIGN DIVA'S,

    Goodluck and hope to see you soon,
    Hugs Blankina
    ( MDD DT )

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card, I love the characters,

    Thank you for joinig us for this month's DTDF Challenge,

    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Een heel leuk vrolijk kaartje.
    Dank je wel voor het meedoen bij MD Divas.
    Groetjes Tineke

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.