Pages

Monday, 4 February 2013

One For The Boys

Before christmas I was lucky enough to win some advent candy from the Snoesjes blog - in the form of some Marianne Designs Snoesjes decoupage sheets. So over the last few days I've been cutting and sticking and with 12 decoupaged Snoesjes in front of me I had to decide what I could do with them. They are all brightly coloured so just the thing for kids cards and I decided on a CAS style, small rectangle card with top fold. I also thought this was a good opportunity to use up scraps of paper as well as any bits & pieces I've had for ages such as the peel-off sentiment and stars.

This is the card I came up with. So that's one done and only eleven more to go!


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Papertake Weekly challenge 'Sketch Free For All' (I used sketch 27)
Creative Inspirations challenge 'One For The Guys'
ABC challenge 'G for Going Dotty'
Allsorts challenge 'Let's Get Cute'
Cards Galore challenge 'One For The Men'
The Crafty Bloggers Network challenge 'Anything Goes'


13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card,love the image and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Kerry. Love the image.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet image Kanda and really pretty card.

    Thanks so much for joining in at our Oh so Cute theme at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bright colours, fab card. Thanks for joining in the fun at ABC,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! Your image is just so sweet and the papers are perfect! Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week! Good luck and I hope to see you back soon!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Andrea. I love the image and fab colours.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fabulous card for a boy Andrea, lovely bright colours and great image - just my sort of card.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good Morning sweetie, what a gorgeous creation, I love it huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh he is cool and great colours just wonderful
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love to colours and the image, wonderful card. Good luck and thank you for joining us

    Sylv x
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well you would never know that was decoupage. KandA it is fantastic! What a lovely card you have made with it! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww this is just gorgeous Kanda! Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for our Let's Get Cute challenge this week, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely bright and zingy colours lovely card, Thanks for sharing with us this time at Allsorts, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.