Pages

Saturday, 2 February 2013

Love and Marriage

Gosh, I can't believe it's a week since I made my last card. The days and weeks are just flying by and we're into February all ready - still it is nicer now that the days are getting a little bit longer.

With all the Valentines and Love themes around at the moment it put me in the mood to make a wedding card as I haven't made one for such a long time and also I've used one of my new purchases before it gets put in the cupboard - my Don and Daisy stamp. I used Promarkers to colour the image and added Stickles to the dress and veil.


Here's what I used
Image - Marianne Design 'Don and Daisy'
Sentiment - stamp free with magazine
Papers - all from My Mind's Eye 'Lost & Found Two'
Dies - Marianne Creatables LR0111 flower, LR0156 leaves and LR0182 bell (which I layered onto card)
Stash - Lace, Gems, Bow


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Sketch N Stash challenge 'Sketch + optional theme of die-cuts' (I used sketch and the theme)
Joanna Sheen challenge '3 papers, 2 embellisments, 1 image'
Deep Ocean challenge 'Love and Lace'
Ladybug Crafts challenge 'Valentines Day and/or Love'
My Mum's Craft Shop challenge 'Valentines / Love'
Natalie and Amy's challenge 'Something Old and Something New' (old dies and new stamp)
Cupcake Craft challenge 'With Bells On'
I Love Promarkers challenge 'Love Is All Around'
Passion For Promarkeres challenge 'Add Sparkle'
Simon Says Stamp challenge 'Anything Goes'
Sweet Stampin' challenge 'Love Is All Around'
Totally Gorjuss challenge 'Anything Goes with Lace'
Bunny Zoe's Crafts challenge 'Anything Goes' - my 2nd entry
Inky Chicks challenge 'Bingo' (flowers/image/die-cuts) - my 2nd entry

Thanks for dropping by and I hope you like what you've seen. Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend


22 comments:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous,love the image...great colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card thank you for calling over at Sweet Stampin' this week, Good Luck. DebbieX

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. I love the sweet image and beautiful papers
    Thank you for taking part in the Ladybug Crafts Challenge this month
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a pretty card Andrea, such an adorable image and lovely soft colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Andrea. The image is so sweet and I love the colours and layout.

    Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers too.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This image is just adorable and I love the pretty papers and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Joanna Sheen.
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaaawwww, so cute!!! Gorgeous card, sweet image and great colouring. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card, adorable image! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Andrea, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our "add sparkle" challenge at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card Kanda! I wonder if I passed this link on to you? I spotted it the other week. I cannot remember if i passed it on to you or not. http://lilac-n-lavender.blogspot.co.uk/ Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely card! I love the soft colours and the image is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. How cute, thanks for joining us at cupcake this week, Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Cupcakes - Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely work. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Morning sweetie what a gorgeous creation :0)) hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card. Thank you for joining us at Sketch n Stash.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. What an adorable image and cute card! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a sweet card hun, it's lovely!

    Thanks for joining us at My Mum's Craft Shop Challenges this month and good luck!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a pretty card and what gorgeous colours! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Stash, hugs Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  21. What an adorable card. Beautiful image and such sweet colours. Thanks so much for joining us at My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge this month, hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.