Pages

Thursday, 21 February 2013

A Sassy Birthday and a Game of Bingo at the PCJ Challenge

Good Morning to you all and I'd like to say a special hello to my new followers. I feel so chuffed that you like my creations enough to follow my blog and leave me such lovely comments.

Today I have my DT card for the new challenge over at Paper Crafting Journey to show you. This fortnights' challenge is sponsored by Sassy Studio Designs who are offering the lucky winner 4 images. The theme for this challenge is 'Bingo' so just pick any row - horizontal, vertical or diagonal.


My choice was the top row - lace / gems / sentiment

We were able to pick a sponsors' image to work with and I chose 'Martini Pin Up Girl' as she looks like she is having a lot of fun and that's what birthdays are all about. I printed the image twice, coloured it with Promarkers and on the glass I used Sakura Glaze pen. Then I decoupaged it to add some depth. I also used one of my new dies before putting it in the cupboard so I am managing to keep to my resolution although I haven't managed to stick to the part about not buying any new ones!!


Here's what I used
Image - Sassy Studio Designs 'Martini Pin Up Girl'
Papers - My Minds Eye 'Lost and Found', Wild Rose Studio 'Butterfly Garden', Dovecraft 'Back to Basics III'
Dies - Memory Box 'Elegant Srollwork', Marianne Creattables LR0180 (just the centre part)
Stash - pearls, gems, teardrop charm, ribbon, lace & silver peel-off sentiment


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Live and Love Crafts challenge 'Tina's Sketch'
Inky Chicks challenge 'Mothers Day or Birthday'
Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT challenge 'Pink + any other colour'
Dream Valley challenge 'Ribbon and Bling'
C.R.A.F.T. challenge 'Recipe'
Natalie and Amy's challenge 'Something Old & Something New' (new MB die and old Marianne die - my 3rd entry)
The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge 'Anything Goes (my 2nd entry)
Creative Card Crew challenge 'Birthday' (my 2nd entry)
Penny's Paper-Crafty challenge 'Anything Goes' (my 2nd entry)
The Paper Shelter challenge 'Celebrations' (my 2nd entry)


Thanks for dropping by today and I hope you can leave a comment xx

24 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Kanda, she looks like my kind of girl.

    It's lovely to see you at Pretty Little Ribbons Challenge, thanks so much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Andrea. The image looks fab and I love the pretty papers and layout.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fantastic card! I am loving these papers you are using, and these two dies. I have recently been seeing dies from Marianne Creatables. I really need to check to see if they work in the Grand Calibur. They are pretty cute!

    Thanks so much for submitting another great card at Creative Card Crew and dropping by my blog :)

    - Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic fun card, love your layout also. Now resolutions like these are meant to be broken. If you find willpower against dies bottle it and you will make a fortune. xx Flor

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous. Love the image and design. The ribbon and bling is the perfect finishing touch.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kanda
    Fabulous card.... Love this gorgeous image.....
    Hugs Sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful. Very girlie. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT this week. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for the info! Love the Cheery Lynn dies- just received an order of them today, so I'm off to play lol. Will definitely check out Marianne's more!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely KandA. I bet it ws hard to choose an image from Sassy Studios. There are some really lovely ones there. This is a lovely image and your card is gorgeous. Thank you for your kind words on my Blog and have a happy weekend. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. totally gorgeous love the whole composition
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good Morning sweetie...

    This is a fabulous creations as always...

    I am loving the colours you chose...

    Have a great weekend Hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. ooh your card looks lush, thanks for sharing with us at CRAFT x carol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Weekend to you too Kanda. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Kanda:-) I love the image , she is perfect for so many of my friends :-) lovely colours and details too ,,,, perfect :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fabulous card Andrea, I love your gorgeous image and pretty papers.
    Have a great weekend.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a sweet and pretty card, thanks for sharing it with us at Creative Card Crew this week.
    Big Hug, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  18. Brilliant card love the image and design.
    Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week, hope we see you again soon.
    Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Kanda!

    Love your card!! You rocked this challenge :-)

    Thank you for joining us over at The Paper Shelter for this weeks Celebrations challenge.

    xxx
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fab card. Love your image and layout. Great colouring. Thanks for entering Creative Card Crew challenge.
    Lou. X

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey girl, I really love your Card - a great way to play with our Recipe.

    Thanks for joining the C.R.A.F.T Girls this week!

    Make sure to check back to see who'll be our Winners and Top3.

    Hugs, Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  22. A gorgeous card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes" challenge.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge.

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at LLC.
    Hugs Tracy x
    I have candy on my blog HERE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.