Pages

Thursday, 10 January 2013

Patti's Kiss Over at PCJ challenge

Hello to you all on this cold and frosty morning and a special hello to my new followers. It's so good to have you join me and I hope you enjoy your visits to my little blog.

My card today is for the new challenge over at Paper Crafting Journey. This week our sponsor is Elisabeth Bell and the theme is 'Anything Goes' so a great chance for you to link up your creations and be in with the chance of winning some fabulous EB digis.

For my card I used the oh so sweet Elisabeth Bell image called Patti's Kiss coloured with Promarkers and I dusted the background with chalks. The background paper is Prima Botanical Collection and I used Mariaane Creatable LR0200 to cut and emboss the corner. I framed the image with ovals which I also coloured with Promarkers and added pearls and ribbon from my stash and a heart charm from an old necklace. Finally the beautiful lace was in some candy which I received from Caz - thank you Caz.






I shall enter this in the following challenges
Sketch Saturday challenge 'Sketch'
Live & Love Crafts challenge 'Something Old' (Vintage style and old necklace charm)
Crafty Catz challenge 'Anything Goes'
Totally Gorjuss challenge 'Anything Goes with Ribbon'
Stamp and Create challenge 'Love'
Inky Chicks challenge 'Anything Goes'
Dream Valley challenge 'Anything Goes'
Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge 'Embrace the old' (Vintage style and old necklace charm)
My Mum's Craft Shop challenge 'Anything Goes' (my 2nd entry)


Thanks for dropping by to take a look and for the lovely comments you leave




12 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Andrea. Love the image, pretty embellishments and the die cut out of the backing paper. Love it.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card,love the image and fab layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The is a pretty card Andrea, such a sweet image and beautiful papers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card. Your image is adorable. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Andrea. I love the image, she adorable. Fab colours and layout too.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow gorgeous card and many thanks for sharing it with us at crafty Catz hugs sassyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Morning sweetie, this is just fabulous hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Kanda! Love the soft, vintage feel! :)
    Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!
    Lizy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. very pretty and such delicate colour choices! Thanks for sharing with Simon Says Stamp & Show! Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card! Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! Image is so cute and I love the paper you´ve used and the necklace charm too :)

    Thank you for joining at LLC´s January challenge :)

    Hugs,
    Karita

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.