Pages

Thursday, 24 January 2013

For The Girls - The new challenge at PCJ

Good Morning to you all on yet another cold and frosty morning. Today sees the start of a new challenge over at Paper Crafting Journey with the theme of 'For a Girl' and the lucky winner will win 5 digis from the amazing Kenny K downloads - how fabulous is that.

Now if I am quite honest this is the first card I've ever made using a Kenny K image but it certainly won't be the last. There are so many fabulous images to choose from and for those of you who prefer it they are available as rubber stamps as well as digi images. So here's the card I made


and here's what I used

Image - Kenny K 'Download Diva' coloured with Promarkers
Paper - Pink Paislee 'Spring Jubilee'
Stash - flowers, gems, ribbon, silver peel-off sentiment


There are some more fantastic cards to give you inspiration from my team mates and also a Spot Light on four Guest Designers over at the challenge blog here


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Bunny Zoe's Crafts challenge 'Anything Goes' (Kenny K Download Diva rubber stamp available here)
Stampin' For The Weekend  challenge 'Something Girlie'
Sketch Saturday challenge 'Sketch'
Inky Chicks challenge 'Becky's Bingo Grid' (I chose ribbon/sentiment/flowers)
I Love Promarkers challenge 'Anything Goes'
Creative Inspirations challenge 'Anything Goes + An Option of Flowers'
Totally Gorjuss challenge 'KISS - Keep It Simple Silly!'
Willow Sketchie challenge 'Sketch +/or theme Happy Birthday' (I chose the theme)
The Crafty Bloggers Network challenge 'Flowers'
Creative Card Crew challenge 'Girly'


Thanks for dropping by and I'd love you to pop back anythime xx




19 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Thanks for sharing with us at CBN.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! I love your designer paper and you've done great job with coloring. Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card. I love Kenny K images and this one looks great.

    Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovey card KandA, I love the image, your layout is smashing and I love your details. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. prześliczna praca, strasznie mi się podoba..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week. Hope to see you again soon,
    hugs Anke

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning sweetie, this is fabulous! hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous colouring and fab card...thanks for sharing with Willow Sketchie!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful card, I love those papers and the image is coloured beautifully! Thanks for playing along at Willow Sketchie.

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  11. great card! wonderful paper and funny image! thanks for joining us at sketch saturday!
    ;-) alex h.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a fabulous card Andrea, I love your fab papers and pretty colour combination.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a gorgeous card and love the image
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous, love the colours and style of your card. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty card, love the image and the colours, thanks for joining us over at the CBN Challenge this month
    Hugs
    Ang
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT
    My Blog: A Crafty Blether

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the image and great style here. Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute card - I love your gorgeous papers!

    Thank you for joining the challenge at the Creative Card Crew!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a pretty card. Love your image. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at the Creative Card Crew.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a lovely card - love your DP's x
    Thanks for playing along with us at SFTW & good luck x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.