Pages

Friday, 18 January 2013

Definitely Cold Outside

Hello and thanks for taking the time to visit my blog today.

It looks pretty here with the snow but the cold is certainly bone chilling. I'm glad I don't have to venture out and even inside I've got the heating turned up and an extra jumper on. Hope the rest of you in the UK aren't suffering too much and to those you in warmer places - I'm jealous!!

I see that there are quite a few challenges with cold weather themes so here is another wintery christmas card. The image I've used is from the Christmas Cottage Delights Squeezee cd. Instead of making a squeeze card I cut out and layered up to make a decoupage. The paper and sentiment were free with a magazine so long ago that I can't remember who they are from.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Totally Gorjuss challenge 'Spotty'
Papertake Weekly challenge 'Baby It's Cold Outside'
Bearly Mine challenge 'Anything Goes'
Deep Ocean challenge 'Anything But Square'



14 comments:

  1. This is lovely Andrea, I like Christmas cards with Robins on. We just had a snow plough go down the road, that's a first and bearing in mind we live in a town I think the council has done a pretty good job!
    Keep warm.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the decoupage works so well a great card
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is a beautiful winter card, love your image! thanks so much for joining us at Deep Ocean, Love,melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Christmas card Andrea. Love the image and fab colours.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful wintry scene Andrea. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card....fabulous image and great details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous love the colours, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous image and a really lovely card design, love your papers to. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Andrea. Love the wintery scene.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can saya that again! It definitely is cold outside! Lovely card KandA, Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card. Very cold tonight, I have turned heating up too! Lynnex

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very pretty creation hun! Thanks for playing along at PTW! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kanda this is a gorgeous Chritmas creation. I love the traditional colours. At least you have another Xmas card done and dusted for 2013.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fantastic robin card you have made that fits in well with the Bearly Mine Challenge. Amazing. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.