Pages

Tuesday, 22 January 2013

And Here's One I Made Earlier

I have been making a card which I was going to enter in a challenge but unfortunately it's noe finished, so as the title of this posts says.... here's one I made earlier instead.

The image is from the Joanna Sheen 'Country Diary of an Edwardian Lady' cd. I made a sentiment on the computer and the background paper was free with a magazine. To make the flower I used a mixture of bits from Marianne Creatables dies LR0156, LR0111 and LR0129.






I shall enter this in the following challenges
Wednesdays Creative Inspirations challenge 'One For the Girls'
Sparkles Monthly challenge 'Die-cuts and Flowers'

8 comments:

  1. This is a pretty card Andrea, such a lovely image and pretty pastel colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Kanda....lovely image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. niesamowicie piękna praca, napatrzeć się nie mogę, brawo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning sweetie this is fabulous loving the details hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty card, love the soft colours!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Sparkles this month, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Andrea. I love the image and soft colours, so pretty.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Andrea, love the soft colours.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card!

    Thank you for joining us at Sparkles
    Good luck in the draw, hope you will join us again soon
    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.