Pages

Tuesday, 18 December 2012

Oh Christmas Tree

Is it me or have they missed out a few days this December?  I can't believe that this time next week I'll be sat here not wanting to see another mince pie or sausage roll.

My post today is another christmas card and I must admit I will be glad when they're all done. I've used another of my decoupage sheets from the Joanna Sheen House Mouse 'Wishes For Christmas' set. The paper is another freebie sheet from last years magazines and I added a strip of ribbon with a couple of  'sleigh bells' sewn to it so that you get a nice jingle when you open the card.






I shall enter this in the following challenges
Joanna Sheen challenge 'With Love at Christmas'
Winter Wonderland challenge 'Oh Christmas Tree'
Allsorts challenge 'Oh Christmas Tree'

Thanks for popping by and I hope you'll come back again

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I love the cute decoupaged image and fabulous papers.

    Thank you for taking part in the Joanna Sheen Challenge and Happy Christmas!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. I love the cute decoupage and fab papers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous creation just love the interpretation of the tree, thank you for playing along at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs and Wishes Xmas
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun festive card Kanda, love the cute image. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts for our challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely decoupage card Andrea, I love your cute image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.