Pages

Saturday, 1 December 2012

Not a Christmas Card !

Well it's the 1st December, I've got the advent calendar out and now I can officially begin to panic. I've really got to get a move on and make a card for my daughter as well as buy her present ready to post on the 5th December (last posting date to Australia). I hope you are all a lot more organised than I am.

My card today is another Joanna Sheen House Mouse decoupage and is from the Food and Drink 2 collection. The background paper is from a pile I've got so I'm not sure where it's from, the die-cut swirls are marianne Creatables LR0111 and the butterfly is from my stash.



I shall enter this in the following challenges
Joanna Sheen challenge 'Anything Goes Excluding Christmas'
Deep Ocean challenge 'Pastel Colours'

I'm off now to have a nice glass of mulled wine and start a christmas to do list. Thanks for dropping by and I hope you all have a great weekend.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love the cute image and pretty colours too.
    I hope you've done your Christmas list now!!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Decoupage? Ooooo Kanda, I have not done decoupage for ages, I fancy doing some in the New hyear now you have inspired me! Lovely card though. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning sweetie this is just stunning I love your colour choices too, gorgeous work, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card for our Anything goes challenge at Joanna Sheen, thanks for playing along. Good luck in the draw.
    Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous House Mouse card Andrea, lovely soft colours.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.