Pages

Friday, 7 December 2012

Let it Snowman

Hello to you all on this very very chilly, but dry winters day.

I never managed to get back with my second card yesterday, so here it is now. The snowmen image I've used is in the shaped cards section of Joanna Sheen Giordano Christmas Creations cd. I've used it as a decoupage and made an easel style card by folding an A4 aheet of white card. The trim and sentiment I used on the base came free with a magazine and is possibly Nitwits - but don't quote me on that - and finally I added some silver peel-offs.






I shall enter this in the following challenges
Scraphouse challenge 'White Christmas'
Challenge Up Your Life challenge '1st Snow'
Crafty Sentiments Designs challenge 'Snowmen or Ladies'
Divas By Design challenge 'let It Snow'
Charisma Cardz challenge 'Christmas'
Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT challenge 'Sparkliscious'
Creatalicious challenge 'Winter' (my 2nd entry)
Everybody-Art challenge 'Christmas' (my 2nd entry)
Sparkles Monthly challenge 'Christmas Is Coming' (my 3rd entry)
Ladybug Crafts challenge 'Christmas and/or Winter' (my 2nd entry)

Now I have to decide what I shall do for the rest of the day as I have 3 choices. Firstly do all the housework that's piling up, second go shopping, or third get crafting. Now how guilty am I feeling about that layer of dust covering everything and those chrimbo pressies still to be bought?

Anyways, thanks for dropping by and for the lovely comments you leave me. I really do appreciate them xx

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Andrea. I love the image and fab style.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Andrea, I love the snowmen and card design.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Christmas card. Fab design and image. Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful easel card. 3 adorable snowmen. Good work !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful..such a gorgeous image and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh KandA this is lovely, I am loving all these gorgeous festive cards! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really gorgeous, lovely image, thanks for joining our challenge at Ladybug crafts x Gaynor x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just adore your snowmen. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely..Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments...And good luck..

    Caz xx CSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a fab Christmas card Andrea, such a gorgeous image - those snowmen look so jolly. The layer of dust looks OK until someone touches it or moves something!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. great card just love the image
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Morning sweetie, ohh this is just gorgeous huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A great creation! Thanks for playing along at Charisma Cardz! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous snowman card!! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments! Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi there wow this is cute!! Thanks for joining us again at Creatalicious!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  16. A gorgeous, sweet card...thanks for joining us at Divas!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous creation!

    Thank you for joining in the fun at Sparkles Monthly Challenges for our * Christmas is coming * challenge

    Hope you will join us again & good luck in the draw
    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Andrea, your card is super sweet, thanks a lot for joining our last challenge at Scraphouse this month !!!
    Merry Christmas,
    Monika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.