Pages

Sunday, 16 December 2012

Frosty Christmas

Hello to you all on yet another cold and frosty day. Hope all your christmas preparations are going to plan and you're getting in the festive mood.

My card today is following the frosty theme. I've used a Mo Manning snowman which I've coloured with Promarkers. The background paper is another of those freebies that came with a magazine last year and the sentiment is a LOTV grunge stamp. I used Memory Box Frostyville Border and Marianne Creatables LR0136 christmas tree dies and a small snowflake punch and then I added some stickles to the snowman and snowflakes.





I shall enter this in the following challenges
Dies To Die For challenge 'Christmas'
By The Cute And Girly challenge 'Red, White and Blue'
Mo Manning DP2 challenge 'D is for..' (die-cuts.... or it could be damn cold weather!!)
Simon Says Stamp challenge 'What's your Favourite?' (it just has to be the Memory Box die)

5 comments:

  1. Lovely Christmas card Andrea, I have to agree about your Memory Box die - it is rather gorgeous.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, Kanda! Those dies are something else, aren't they? Thanks so much for sharing your favorites with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe this card is so pretty. Love the details. I am also a huge fan of snowmen. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's Digital Stamps.

    Hugz
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! Thanks so much for playing with us at By The Cute & Girly’s Red, White & Blue challenge and good luck!

    Tammy, BTC&G DT from Créations LaDiva :) xx

    I have some candy on my blog, you are more than welcome to join and thank you if you already have ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Love the combination of the border die and tree. Thanks for joining in with the December challenge at By The Cute And Girly, hope to see you again tomorrow for our first challenge of 2013. Happy New Year.

    ** Kate **

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.