Pages

Thursday, 6 December 2012

Don and Daisy Gift Tags and new challenge at Paper Crafting Journey

It's Thursday so a new challenge has started over at Paper Crafting Journey. The sponsor is Digital Delights who are offering the winner a gift certificate and the theme is 'Christmas Projects' so any christmas paper project will fit. My team mates have made some fabulous creations so why don't you pop on over to have a look.

I've made a couple of gift tags for this challenge using leftover bits of white and pearlescent card and short lengths of ribbon. The papers are from Marianne Designs Scandinavian Christmas pack and the stamps are Marianne Designs Don and Daisy which I coloured witth Promarkers. All the dies I used are Marianne Creatables LR0157, LR0111, LR0156, LR0129 and LR0185. The flowers are made from rolled up circles of paper and I finished the tags off with silver peel-offs and Stickles glitter.



I shall enter this in the ffollowing challenges
Don and Daisy challenge 'Make a Christmas Gift or Gift Tag'
Live and Love Crafts challenge 'Anything But a Card'
Natalie and Amy's challenge 'Winter Wishes'
I Love Promarkers challenge 'Anything Goes'
Totally Gorjuss challenge 'Anything Goes With Glitter'
Simon Says Stamp challenge 'Snowflakes'
Papertake Weekly challenge 'Anything Goes with an option of make a gift for Christmas'
Sweet Stampin' challenge 'Ribbons and Snowflakes'
Delightful challenge 'All About Christmas'
Bunny Zoe's Crafts challenge 'Winter' (my 2nd entry)

I'll be back later with another card I've made, so have a good day and I'll see you later

13 comments:

  1. Oh wow dear Kanda your tags are so pretty. I love how you coloured the motives. The design paper looks lovely as well.
    Thanks also for your sweet comment.
    Hugs
    Melanie-Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely gift tags Andrea. Love them.
    Hugs
    caz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable, love them! Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous tags Andrea. I love the design and gorgeous colours.
    Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous sweetie ♥ Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tags, love the none tag shape of the one, looks fab!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Natalie & Amy's this month & Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card, thank you for showing us at Sweet Stampin'. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute tags!! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous gift tags Andrea, fab images.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful label.

    Thanks for joining the challenge.
    Wybrich
    D&Dblog

    ReplyDelete
  12. wonderful tags! love the images and colors.

    I invite you to our Christmas blog candy ends 12/19
    http://sisterscraftcafe.blogspot.com/2012/12/blog-candy-reminder.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful tags with sweet images!

    Thank you for joining at LLC´s December challenge :)

    Hope you had a lovely Christmas and wishing you a happy New Year! :)

    Hugs, Karita

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.