Pages

Thursday, 20 December 2012

Cocoa & Cookies Santa and a new challenge at Paper Crafting Journey

Today sees the start of another challenge over at Paper Crafting Journey which will last 3 weeks and has everyones favourite theme of 'Anything Goes'. We also have a new sponsor in the form of Rick St Dennis who is offering 2 lucky winner 3 digis. If you haven't already seen his work you don't know what you're missing.

I was given the choice of a digi to use for this challenge and I really was spoilt for choice but eventually I settled for 'cocoa and cookies Santa' as it was just the image I needed for the christmas card I was making for my daughter & her boyfriend. I used Promarkers to colour it up and added Stickes to the 'fur' on Santa's suit. I know it doesn't really show up in the photo but I used Sakura pens to add glaze to the holly sprig in Santa's hat and glitter to the top of the frothy drink. The background papers are Forever Friends Retro Collection and Jennifer Ellory Berry Merry and I layered the image onto gold card.The dies I used are Marianne Creatables LR0137 bird, LR0136 tree, LR0189 mistletoe and Memory Box Frostyville Border. The sentiment is a LOTV grunge stamp and the pearls and gems are from my stash.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' challenge 'Anything Goes'
Bunny Zoe's Crafts challenge 'Celebration'
Stamp and Create challenge 'Sparkly Christmas'
Stempelgarten challenge 'Weihnachtszeit ~ Christmastime'
Songbird challenge 'Merry Christmas Everybody'
Simon Says Stamp challenge 'Merry Christmas'
Sweet Stampin' challenge 'Santa Claus is Coming to Town'
Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT challenge 'Anything Goes at Christmas'


I'd like to take this opportunity to say a big thank you to all you lovely people who have dropped by during the year and have taken the time to leave me such lovely comments. I wish you all a very 

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year


10 comments:

  1. oh what a funny image... you've done a great job, I really like this card because it makes me smile :-). Thanks for joining us at SG challenge!
    ;-) Alex H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and I love that Santa, he looks fabulous.
    Happy Christmas to you too.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your jolly Santa and the layout and detail is wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Songbird Challenges.
    Merry Christmas.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card! Love the Santa image and the design! The die cuts look amazing!
    Thanks for joining the challenge at Sweet Stampin' this week
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card!! I love that sweet Santa!!

    Merry Christmas!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. He looks like a very jolly Santa! Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'! Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week with your very happy Santa card. It made me smile. Ta for that! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute. I love the tree detail. Thanks so much for joining our first challenge at Christmas at Sweet Stampin. Merry Christmas and good luck. X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super fun card for Christmas! Thanks for joining us at SG challenge and good luck.
    Hugs,
    Francine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I love this card! what a jolly looking santa! and such great details!
    Thank you so much for joining the fun this time over at songbird challenge!
    Hugs
    Jacqui P x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.