Pages

Monday, 19 November 2012

Xmas Pudding

Guess what my card is today...... that's right another christmas one. I'm not sure about you but I'm beginning to run out of inspiration. Thank goodness there are all these wonderful challenges to give us ideas and sketches.

This was another quick make using up some paper scraps which I had with a magazine and a LOTV die-cut. Then I added a pudding and letters which I found in my stash. Told you it was quick and easy didn't I?






I shall enter this in the following challenges
Lili's Little Fairries challenge 'Food Glorious Food'
Sketch Saturday challenge 'Sketch'
Paper Creator's Crafts challenge 'All About Christmas'
The Crafty Pad challenge 'It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas'
Divas By Design challenge 'Anything Goes' (my 2nd entry)
The Crafty Bloggers Network challenge 'Christmas' (my 2nd entry)
Dream Valley challenge 'Anything Goes' (my 2nd entry)

13 comments:

  1. This is a lovely Christmas card Andrea, lovely image, pretty papers and your Xmas letters look great.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Christmas card Andrea. I love the image and fab colours and layout.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card :)
    Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts....

    Hugs
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous so love the colours too just perfect, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, such a cute image & a lovely card! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Crafty Pad this time!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card.
    Thanks for joining us at Diva's this time.
    Hugs
    jayne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card, thanks for playing along at Paper Creator, good luck! Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, I love the image and the layout is fabulous.Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Bloggers Network.xxx

    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops I deleted this by mistake and I don't know how to get it back. Sorry xx

      Delete
  10. Thanks for entering the Lili's Little Fairies challenge this week with your lovely card - it's just perfect for the theme! Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous card Kanda, thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely image and papers. Thankyou for joining us at Crafty Bloggers Network.
    Geraldine M
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.