Pages

Thursday, 8 November 2012

Holly Fairy

Today sees a new challenge over at Paper Crafting Journey. The sponsor is Pink Cat Studio and the theme is 'Anything Goes' so a nice easy one and you have until 21st November to join in.There are some gorgous creations from my team mates to give you inspiration.

Here is the card I've made using a Pink Cat Studio image called 'Sugar Plum Fairy' although I've coloured her with Promarkers to be more of a Holly Fairy. The background papers were both free with magazines and I resisted the urge to add any embellies to keep it very plain and simple with just a sentiment as I think it works better that way.



I shall enter this in the following challenges
Forever Friends Fortnightly challenge 'Sketch'
ABC Christmas challenge 'Vibrant Colours'
The Paper Shelter challenge 'Fairies and Elves'


Thanks for stopping by to have a look at my blog today

12 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,such a lovely image and papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made a pretty card. Thanks for joining Forever Friends Sketch Challenge, good luck in the draw. We are having a DT call, if you are interested in joining, please pop back to our blog for more details.
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this KandA, so lovely and bright and cheerful! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colour combo you have used...really cute little Fairie.
    Thanks for joining our V for Vibrant Colours at ABC Christmas challenge. Hope to see you again soon. Remember you can never have to many Christmas cards ;)
    Dorte,x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Kanda :-) the image is very cute and the colours and layout are fab :-)

    thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a beautiful card so pretty
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Andrea

    Fab card - love those papers - I remember doing some work with them on that magazine.

    The colours are just perfect - brilliant.

    Thanks for popping by my blog to see me and leaving me some lovely comments.

    I hope you have a great weekend.

    Take care

    Toodle pip

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Kandy, that image is adorable and I love the colours too :) Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends Challenge Blog and hope to see you again soon :)

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great take on the sketch, supercute image and love the colours you have used
    Thanks for joining in with our sketch challenge over at Forever Friends and
    Good luck
    Julie x
    My blog
    Pennys Challenges DT member
    Fashionista DT member
    Forever Friends DT member
    OSAAT DT member

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is pretty Andrea, I love your bright papers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous. I love the bright colours and gorgeous image that you've used. Fabulous card.
    Annette
    Netty's Cards
    Proud to design for ABC Christmas Challenge,
    Lili’s Little Fairies
    and Top Tip Tuesday.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card. Thanks for joining us at this week’s The Paper Shelter Challenge. DT Member Shannon/Shannon83k

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.