Pages

Thursday, 29 November 2012

Tis the Season... of Mince Pies

Hello to you all and a big thank you for taking the time to drop by at this busy time.

Today I have a very quick christmas card make. I was sorting through some papers and sentiments which came free with magazines last year and found this Forever Friends paper and I think what may be a Nitwits sentiment. Now to me mince pies are a big part of christmas and I can remember my Mom busy in the kitchen baking them every year on christmas eve, so when I was looking through my Docrafts Forever Friends cd and came across this decoupage I just had to make this card. The only other thing I added were a couple of silver peel-off stars on the sentiment.



I shall enter this in the following challenges
Winter Wonderland challenge 'Food, Glorious Food'
Totally Gorjuss challenge 'Don't Be Square'
That Craft Place challenge 'No Squares Allowed'
Willow Sketchie challenge 'Square and/or theme Merry Christmas' (I went with the theme)
Sparkles Monthly challenge 'Christmas is Coming' (my 2nd entry)
Forever Friend Monthly challenge 'Anything Goes'

11 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Kanda, love the paper and the decoupage is so adorable....I WANT a mince pie now x

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all need quick cards now and then, isn't it?...this is an adorable one with the cute bears and the fab sentiment!
    Thanks for playing with the theme of Willow Sketchie Challenge...hope to see you next week again!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful creation, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland this week
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Andrea. I do love a mince pie!.
    Thanks for joining this weeks challenge at Winter Wonderland.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning sweetie this is gorgeous, have a lovely weekend hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one very beautiful creation,
    Thank you so much for
    joining us at Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Bridget :0)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely Andrea, it's so nice to see some lovely decoupage. I've just joined the Monthly Design Team over at Forever Friends - I love their cute little bears.
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card, thank you for joining us in our No Squares challenge over at That Craft Place. Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, cute card, thanks for joining us at Forever Friends. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous creation!

    Thank you for joining in the fun at Sparkles Monthly Challenges for our * Christmas is coming * challenge

    Hope you will join us again & good luck in the draw
    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Sparkles this month.
    Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.