Pages

Monday, 12 November 2012

Saturated Canary Gift Tag

Over at Little Darlings Design Team Inspiration blog they have a competition running. You have to make a gift tag with a Saturated Canary image as the main focus and the prize is 4 rubber stamps from the next release. So for any of you SC fans that haven't noticed this competition, you'd better get a move on as there are still a couple of days to enter.

I finally got around to making my tag and in the end I kept it simple as all the embellies I tried just didn't work. I used Promarkers to colour the image and the paper is scraps I had left over from other projects. Then I just added a Marianne Creatable LR0189 piece of mistletoe with some gems for the berries. So here's my finished tag.


Thanks for dropping by to have a look

6 comments:

  1. Fab gift tag Andrea, gorgeous image and you've used those beautiful papers again.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a super image on your lovely tag more beautiful papers too
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI sweetie this is just gorgeous I love it, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag, pretty paper and I love the SC image.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely tag KandA, I love these images and your choice of colours are brilliant. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous tag Andrea, Love the image, will definitely check this out when I get a mo.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.