Pages

Thursday, 1 November 2012

My First DT card

Good Morning to you and I hope your day has started well.

Here is my first card as a member of the DT of Paper Crafting Journey. The current challenge is 'Ribbon or Twine' and is sponsored by The Paper Shelter. If you want to join in or just take a look at the fabulous creations from my teamies click here.

I've used a super image from the Paper Shelter called 'A little bit grumpy' and she was a dream to colour in with my Promarkers. My home is surrounded by trees and at this time of year the colours are amazing so I went for an autumnal colour scheme and the backgroound papers are Prima Botanical Collection. The die I used is Memory Box Macarena Corner. The lovely red flower and pearls are from my stash and the ribbons I used were saved from an easter egg and box of chocolates.





This is the sketch I followed and the colour inspiration photo



I shall enter this in the following challenges
Sketch N Stash challenge 'Sketch' (old items are the ribbons)
The Ribbon Girl challenge 'October colour - Autumn inspiration photo'
Natalie and Amy's challenge 'Colour me happy - use your favourite colours'
Songbird challenge 'It Could Be Magic'
The Paper Shelter challenge 'Anything Goes'
Cute Card Thursday challenge 'Fairies & Angels'
Totally Gorjuss challenge 'Things With Wings'

Thanks for dropping by and for those of you who leave a comment a big thank you. They are very much appreciated.



12 comments:

  1. Awesome card Kanda!!

    Your post is up!

    xxx
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Andrea, congratulations on your DT position, gorgeous papers and image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely card... the image is cute & I love the papers :)

    Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... Good luck :)

    hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Andrea. I love 'a little bit grumpy' she looks fab! Great colours and layout too.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Andrea, love your colour scheme and lovely image.
    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week.
    Hugs Debs
    ps. love your wreath

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kanda, FAB card! Lovely colours and image.

    Thanks for joining us at Natalie and Amy's Challenge.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely KandA. Congrats on your Dt post! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kanda this is fantastic , isn't she cute !! what a gorgoeus card well done .
    Thank you so much for joining us for “Could it Be Magic” at
    The Songbird Challenge and GOOD LUCK .
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Andrea, I just love your little cute card with the sulky girl :o) thanks so much for joinung us at Sketch N Stash this time! And congrats on your DT job!
    Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job Kanda, this one is so lovable great job!


    Hugs
    Digidarla (xxKimxx)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Supercute card! :)
    Thank you for joining us at Songbird Challengeblog :)

    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.