Pages

Thursday, 22 November 2012

Letters to Santa - my DT card over at PCJ challenge

Good Morning to you all and I hope all is well in your corner of the world.

Today is the start of a new challenge over at Paper Crafting Journey and the theme this time is 'Case one of the DT cards'. We are sponsored by the wonderful Elisabeth Bell's Digital Collection and the prize is two fabulous digis. So why don't you pop over and have a look at all the fabulous cards my team mates have made.

For my card I've used the EB Letters to Santa digi coloured with Promarkers and dotted with my new Sparkles. I know you can't see it in the photo but they really do sparkle in the light. I layered the image onto silver mirri card and the background paper is Kate Knight Christmas Collection. I used Memory Box Frostyville Border and Swirly tree dies cut in white card and Marianne Creatable LR0129 in silver with a silver gem in the centre. The sentiment is from LOTV and stamped in green ink and the ribbon is from my stash.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
Elisabeth Bell's World challenge 'Glimmer, Shimmer and Shine'
Bunny Zoe's Crafts challenge 'Winter'
Sparkles Monthly challenge 'Christmas is Coming'
Little Claire's Monthly challenge 'Christmas'
Sketchy Colours challenge 'White, Green and Turquoise'
Creative Card Crew challenge 'Anything Goes'
Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT challenge 'Snowflakes'
Creatalicious challenge 'Winter'
Crimbo Crackers challenge 'Anything Goes'
Ladybug Crafts challenge 'Monochrome / Tonal' (my 2nd entry)
Dream Valley challenge 'Anything Goes' (my 3rd entry)
Paper Creator Crafts challenge 'All About Christmas' (my 2nd entry)

Sorry I haven't been by to see you over the last few days but I've been a bit busy and as it was my birthday yesterday I had a complete day of doing nothing and it was fabulous!!. I'll be round to see you soon though xx

18 comments:

  1. Love this Andrea. Fab image, gorgeous papers (love the colour) and perfect embellishments.
    Hugs
    caz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Christmas card Andrea. I love the image and gorgeous colours.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belated Happy Birthday Wishes Andrea, I hope you had a lovely day.
    This is a lovely card, such a sweet image and pretty colours, your die cut border is beautiful.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulouys Kanda, and I love that sentiment! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards :)
    Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts.

    Hugs
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous creation!

    Thank you for joining in the fun at Sparkles Monthly Challenges for our * Christmas is coming * challenge

    Hope you will join us again & good luck in the draw
    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really beautiful!! Love the addition of the snowflakes!!! Thanks for joining us at EBW! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card Kanda!! Love this image so much and very cutely embellished!!! Soooo pretty with the MB and Marianne Dies......That flower really looks like metal :)
    Thanks for joining in the fun at EBWorld!! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. So precious!! I've acctually never tried this image in this pale green colors but it turned out fantastic!!! I have to try this myself - thank you for the inspiration!! And thank you for joining us at EBW this month!

    Hugs
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Andrea

    This is a beautiful card - gonna have to get me that image that is for sure!

    Sorry I haven't been able to pop by sooner - I've been having horrible problems with Blogger but hopefully everything is sorted now (fingers crossed!).

    Thanks for dropping by to see me and leaving me some much appreciated comments.

    Have a great weekend.

    Take care.

    Toodles

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute image and love the die cuts

    Thanks for joining us at the Creative Card Crew for our anything goes challenge

    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful card!
    Thank you for joining us at Sketchy Colors,
    hugs from Maya

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great Card. Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew.

    Hugs
    Elle

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh how pretty! Such a darling image, and I love the soft shades you've used! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card! Love the soft colors. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious challenges.
    Mieko xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty card, I love the cute image! Thanks for taking part in Sparkles Monthly 'Christmas is Coming' challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is one fabulicious Christmas creation! Thanks for sharing it with the Ladybugs. Have a great week, Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.