Pages

Sunday, 18 November 2012

Christmas Polar Bears

Hello to you all and a special hello to my new follower. Thanks for taking the time to look at my creations.

Today it's another christmas card and this one is a CAS design. The image is one from a very old cd which I can't bear to part with called Decadry Express Christmas and it's the first card making cd I ever bought (designed to work with Windows 98 up to XP!!) I printed a couple of images so that I could make a simple decoupage and then I layered this onto some holographic blue card before sticking onto the base card. Then all that was needed were some silver peel-off corners and a sentiment.


I shall enter this in the fllowing challenges
Charisma Cardz challenge 'Keep Your Cool'
Totally Gorjuss challenge 'Plain and Simple'
My Mum's Craft Shop challenge 'Winter Wonderland'
Creative Card Crew challenge 'Silver and Blue'
The Squirrel and the Fox challenge 'Anything Goes'

10 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,love the sweet image and fab layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice card, love your layout and the image is fab, thanks for joining our challenge at MMCS, Gaynor x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful and stylish Christmas card Andrea.
    I do like the CAS style. A very sweet image too.

    Big hugs
    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Andrea, what a gorgeous image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute is this. Love it. Thankyou for sharing with us over at CCC this time
    Elaine DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card!

    Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week x

    ReplyDelete
  7. my gosh this is soooooo cute xxx thank you for sharing at MMCS xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. just adorable..goodluck at charisma

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely stunning. Love those polar bears and the design with the corner and sentiment. Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss and good luck. Hope to see you back saturday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful - such a sweet image and a really elegant card.

    Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and the Fox.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.