Pages

Saturday, 10 November 2012

A Winter Fairy

Thanks for dropping by to visit and I hope you're all having a good weekend.

Well christmas will soon be upon us so here's another card I've made for the dreaded festive season!
I've used a really sweet Wee Stamps image called Winter Fairy and coloured her with Promarkers and went for a non traditional scheme. The background papers are Dovecraft Back to Basics III and Milton & Co Christmas and I used Marianne Creatables LR0185 to cut the snowflake from silver card. I finished it with a sentiment from LOTV and decided not to add any embellishments so that it will be flatter for posting.







This is the sketch I followed
 

I shall enter this in the following challenges
The Sketchy challenge 'Jane's Sketch'
Passion for Promarkers challenge 'In the Garden'
I Love Promarkers challenge 'Pretty in Pink'
Live & Love Crafts challenge 'Christmas'
The Crafty Bloggers Network challenge 'Christmas Anything Goes'
Sparkles Christmas challenge 'Contemporary Colour Combo'
Christmas Stampin' All Year Long challenge 'Anything Goes'
Sweet Stampin' challenge 'Anything Goes'
Totally Gorjuss challenge 'Pastel Christmas'



20 comments:

  1. What a sweet image and I love the layout too. Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,such a lovely image and papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Kanda. I love the image, she's adorable and she looks so pretty in pink!
    Have a good weekend
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty Andrea. I love the sweet image and the lovely soft colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello, your card is so cute and nice, thanks to play with us at CSAYL, hope to see you next week, biz

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute image gorgeous card thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers Pretty In Pink challenge this week and good luck Ginny X

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet, love the gorgeous image and style of your card. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin and I ♥ Promagers this week. Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. so sweet and love the die cut peeking behind a great card
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this image and doesn't she look so pretty in pink.
    Thanks for joining the Passion for Promarkers challenge this week and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww so cute, love the image you've chosen, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sooo sweet, love the layout. Thank you for playing along with us on the PFP Challenge. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty, I love the image.
    Thank you for joining the fun at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooo I have been working on that Sketch today too! It is a lovely Sketch! Love your take on it KandA, your card is so pretty, and I just love Sylvia Zet's images! But, I guess you know that! lol Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Andrea, oh lovely image and gorgeous card. Great layout and colour choices as well.

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Sweet Stampin.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous Andrea, such a sweet image and lovely pink papers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Andrea,
    This image is so sweet and so is your card! Love pink for Christmas! Thanks for playing with the Sketchy Girls!

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty card, love the image thanks for joining us over at the CBN Challenge this month
    Hugs
    Ang
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT
    My Blog: A Crafty Blether

    ReplyDelete
  18. A brilliant creation!

    Thank you for sharing at Sparkles Christmas Challenges this time
    Good luck in the draw

    Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card!
    Thanks for playing with us at Sketchy challenges!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ooops somehow I missed that you had also entered this card into LLC:s November challenge, sorry about that.

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.