Pages

Sunday, 4 November 2012

A Happy House Mouse Birthday

Just a quick post today as want to get this card entered in a challenge over at Cards for Men. I don't make many male cards but this one is for my sons birthday later this month. I know this is his favourite House Mouse as he happened to catch sight of the decoupage sheet some time ago. Mind you the thought of a jar of chocolate chips probably had something to do with it!!

I had the papers free with a magazine - I think one is from Raspberry Road Designs - but being spots they've sat in the bottom of a box and I only found them yesterday when I was doing a bit of sorting. I don't seem to be able to work with spots or stripes very well, but I am really pleased with the way this card has turned out. I finished it off with a sentiment which I made on the computer.




I shall enter this in the following challenges
Cards For Men challenge 'A Sketch For You'
Ladybug Crafts challenge ''Monochrome / Tonal'
Creative Inspirations challenge 'Let's Celebrate'
Allsorts challenge 'For Men Only'
The Crafty Pad challenge 'Anything Goes'

14 comments:

  1. Absolutely Stunning sweetie, hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andrea, I love your card & I can see why your son loves that image!#
    Thanks for playing in the Anything Goes Challenge at The Crafty Pad this week!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. I love the image, and chocolate chips!! Love all the spots too.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fab card Andrea, your son will love it. Your spotty papers look fab with that image and I love your computer generated sentiment.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Andrea. Love the image and simple layout.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi KandA, I love your card, but must say that is the best place for those critters! On a card! Haha! Ideal card for a male! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. utterly fabulous what a great idea for a male, but then I am sort of addicted to them wee house mouses
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous image - it made me smile from ear to ear - great card! Thanks for joining us at the crafty pad and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations with our Celebration challenge

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is very sweet. I like the background paper you chose to fit the stamp.
    Thanks also for your sweet comment.
    Hugs
    Melanie-Jane

    ReplyDelete
  12. hehe how cute is this! What an adorable image, just makes you want to smile! Lovely to see you playing along with us @ The Crafty Pad this week :) P.S. I have Santa’s Candy on my blog !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic cute card Kanda, just love the image! Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for my For Men Only challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely card - such a cute image
    thank you for joining in the challenge at the crafty pad this week
    hugs
    Debbi x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.