Pages

Saturday, 13 October 2012

Trick or Treat

Hello and thanks for dropping by to visit my little bit of Blogland and a special hello to my lovely followers.

I've never made a Halloween themed card before as I never send them or get asked to make one, but as so many challenges at the moment have this theme I thought I should have a go... especially as Donna at Bearly Mine Designs has some fabulous freebie papers that are just crying out to be used.

I printed both papers onto card and cut out the centre of the orange one to leave just the cobwebs as a border and then layered them both on to black base card. I hadn't got a Halloween Tilda but thought this one would be suitable for going out 'trick or treating'. I coloured her with Promarkers & Aqaumarkers and sat her on a cobweb with sticky pads. Finally I added a couple of clipart bats and used sticky pads for those as well.


I shall enter this in the following challenges
TOMIC Magnolia challenge 'Halloween + bat + purple/orange/black'
Totally Tilda challenge 'Halloween Tilda'
Live & Love Crafts challenge 'Halloween and/or Autumn Colours'
Ladybug Crafts challenge 'Halloween and/or Favourite embellishment'
Scraphouse challenge 'Halloween or Purple'

Hope you all have a good weekend, whatever you're up to

11 comments:

  1. A lovely CAS Halloween card Kanda, great papers and that sweet Tilda. Thank you for joining us at Totally Tilda. Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. A fab image and I love the spider webs.
    Have a good weekend
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wow what a fantastic background just love that design with your Tilda !! Thank you for joining in on the fun at the Halloween Challenge at Totally Tilda ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever creative use of this Tilda image I love the colours & the DPs.
    from Donna..

    Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda chall this time.

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so cute, love the design of the card! Thanks so much for taking part in our Scraphouse Challenge this month!
    Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, love those spider webs! Great card!
    Thanks for joining us at TOMIC and good luck!
    Love from France, Kianel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kanda,
    Great Halloween card; what a cool background and I love those bats! Thanks for sharing with us @LLC this month!

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this .... a lot !! Thanks for joining us in the Ladybugcrafts challenge this month... good luck. Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great halloween card. Love the papers and Tilda looks perfect for 'Trick or Treating'. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent spider webs !! Great card
    Thanks for spooking us girls @ the Totally Tilda Challenge with your fab creation
    Hugs Susie Sugar , Lisa and Suzi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've just discovered bearly mine, there are some gorgeous papers there
    Gorgeous card, she's perfect for a trick or treater
    Thanks for joining us for this challenge at
    Live & Love Crafts
    Hugs, Becky x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I do appreciate it and love reading them all. If by chance you get an undelivered message please ignore it as I DO GET YOUR COMMENTS and think it may just be hotmail and outlook doing silly things.